I’m watchin' Kanye on the television, talkin' Trump
He’s supportin' him (Damn)

Watching Kanye interviews feel like I want to cry
For every innocent brother charged with a homicide
Went from battle raps now he wearing MAGA hats

·
Registered
729 Posts
What is it with people bringing up Ye’s name for relevancy? Also of all people it’s two people that Ye has constantly supported over the years and they dissing him over a stupid red hat? I don’t like the MAGA hat but do really need to dig up old shit to sell Ross’ album? Jheeezz

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
maff50 said:
What is it with people bringing up Ye’s name for relevancy? Also of all people it’s two people that Ye has constantly supported over the years and they dissing him over a stupid red hat? I don’t like the MAGA hat but do really need to dig up old shit to sell Ross’ album? Jheeezz

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Back when if a ***** reached it was for the weapon
Nowadays ****** reach just to sell they record

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
what these lines told me was- yes, that the rap community was dissapointed with kanye. However, they're now becoming more accepting of him and his views, because if they weren't they would've just straight up dissed him, or worse not said anything at all. Even though on the surface this may appear to be a bad look for ye, in reality the optics of these songs should only be positive!

:dk:

·
Registered
13,597 Posts
Big Mood said:

I’m watchin' Kanye on the television, talkin' Trump
He’s supportin' him (Damn)

Watching Kanye interviews feel like I want to cry
For every innocent brother charged with a homicide
Went from battle raps now he wearing MAGA hats
These bars don't make sense though, what does an innocent brother charged with homicide have to do with Trump or Kanye?  In fact their are freeing brothers

·
Read Only
8,123 Posts
maff50 said:
Kanye isn’t making anybody relevant nowadays kid

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
HULLSTAR said:
Kanye isn’t making anybody relevant nowadays kid
:clap: literally just helped a girl launch her label thats on numerous stars,Ant Clemmons is blowing up off working with Ye and those are off the top of my head

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.