Kanye to The banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Shit's sitting, no hype whatsoever. Highkey think no one knows who Rousting is else errybody would be flocking to it (talking about the general population) :hah:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
AmsterdamTheGoat said:
Shit's sitting, no hype whatsoever. Highkey think no one knows who Rousting is else errybody would be flocking to it (talking about the general population) :hah:
Or because it's all hideous and overpriced

·
Registered
405 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Firmaments said:
Or because it's all hideous and overpriced
I know, but everytime a collab like this happend there are some people who just flock to it just because the guest designer is connected to (in this case) Balmain.

·
Registered
405 Posts
AmsterdamTheGoat said:
I know, but everytime a collab like this happend there are some people who just flock to it just because the guest designer is connected to (in this case) Balmain.
But they know that there is no hype around this garbage collab

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nike keep falling

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
AmsterdamTheGoat said:
There's hardly any hype. A lot of people think Rousteing is a terrible designer. The clothes look tacky as hell. They are super overpriced. Their retail prices are where resell should be. The list goes on.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts