Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
Can't completely disagree. Except about the "no close second" part. Ye and Jay laid down a gauntlet. They're at least competition. Every time they make moves, it's an event.

But Rozay is at the top of his game now. And I can't see the album being a disappointment. He's been consistent with all recent releases. Like him or not, he's relevant and definitely has one of the best ears for beats in the game.

Registered
But he use to call attendance at the jail, how could he be Pablo Escobar's connect ? Doesn't add up.

And tbh, people who've really done the shit he talks about don't spend 100% of the time glamorizing it, they also speak of the downfalls of it. When has Ross done that ? When has Ross ever talked about the negatives of dealing ? Somebody put me on...

Registered
stardust said:
But he use to call attendance at the jail, how could he be Pablo Escobar's connect ? Doesn't add up.

And tbh, people who've really done the shit he talks about don't spend 100% of the time glamorizing it, they also speak of the downfalls of it. When has Ross done that ? When has Ross ever talked about the negatives of dealing ? Somebody put me on...
that one song where he's featured on Pusha's shit

Registered
I have to agree. If 'GFID' is good, he will be the number one rap artist around right now. But, will he be the best rapper? Hell no. I'm a huge fan of Ross, but if we're talking lyricism and shit like that, then many rappers have him beat. However, in terms of how well known he is and how consistent his projects are, then yes, he'll be the number one rap ARTIST.

Registered
stardust said:

not sure if srs lmao

NotoriousJayBig said:
Can't completely disagree. Except about the "no close second" part. Ye and Jay laid down a gauntlet. They're at least competition. Every time they make moves, it's an event.

But Rozay is at the top of his game now. And I can't see the album being a disappointment. He's been consistent with all recent releases. Like him or not, he's relevant and definitely has one of the best ears for beats in the game.

Banned
Most consistent rapper ever? The guy has dropped two good albums in a row.

I'd expect a cargo shorts wearing "real" hip-hopper to know better.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts