Kanye to The banner

941 - 960 of 992 Posts

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Dead Skinhead said:
i think so. someone mentioned in the UC thread that kanye has 2 events being planned for january. both in the UC, and he couldnt reveal if it was jsut more st pablo shows, or something different.

i think that red panda guy said it. might be wrong
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5336530.1134

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Dead Skinhead said:
u so far, we gotta bring u closer next time
It's all good I was GA Pit on Friday hahah followed the stage the whole time
My girl didn't wanna do GA so I was lower 110 section EE for Saturday. Got the whole tour experience I feel like

·
Registered
17,641 Posts
Cosmonautkoala said:
Lol yeah fuck that car. Two of the exhaust pipes fucking magically aren't connected anymore and the exhaust just empties out below the car
yikes lmao yeah my car is a piece of shit too, the dumbest shit breaks on me al the time. my rearview mirror fell off when i tried to adjust it, my windshield wiper motor has broken 3 times in the past 2 years and the turn signal makes this god awful screching noise sometimes

still jetta bois tho 🏁🏁🏁

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Josty said:
Maybe for the big screen so people not in GA could see
Yeah there were like 4 cameras on each side of GA recording Ye and the feed was relayed to the screens up top

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
golden boi said:
no one posted good videos on ig or youtube or anything smh
the legendary GOPRO Bro far :yejoice: Just talked to him on insta and he chill af dropping the whole rest of the concert as we speak :datass:
im at 2:22 soYou at 2:59

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
i love that this specific show keep being at the top. this was incredible. the vibe was intense the entire show. everyone was plugged in to YE and what he had to offer.

im glad i didnt go to the UC show. he seemed a lil more comfortable n fuck it seemed like every section was poppin

941 - 960 of 992 Posts