·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In for this Win

Scored 2 GA

:yejoice:

who else is gonna be there?

Who do you think the opener is gonna be? Chance? Vic? Travis?

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I'll be here too

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
CheesyYeezy said:
Who is going?

Any word on VIP?
https://vipnation.com/tours/kanye-west/saint-pablo-tour/b95963fad6988332d8f1837b81c62b92VwD5AlV%3D

for VIP $350 I'm getting it for the UC

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
CheesyYeezy said:
which is the best entrance to line up at for GA?
Do the entrance that's right in front of Target across the street from the ticket booth.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Uc holds more people and is the first show...but Allstate has a better overall sound...not sure which I might want to go to

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JimTacticZ said:
Do the entrance that's right in front of Target across the street from the ticket booth.
:lilb:

Now the eternal question of GA:

Do you run for the floor when the doors open or spend time getting merch??

Need ye to do a 'Bleached Asshole' iteration of the Pablo merch, or at least bring back the "what if we fucked at this vogue party" print from the cancelled Gov ball set.

:obamahhh:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guyman97 said:
Uc holds more people and is the first show...but Allstate has a better overall sound...not sure which I might want to go to
why do you say allstate has the better sound?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
CheesyYeezy said:
:lilb:

Now the eternal question of GA:

Do you run for the floor when the doors open or spend time getting merch??

Need ye to do a 'Bleached Asshole' iteration of the Pablo merch, or at least bring back the "what if we fucked at this vogue party" print from the cancelled Gov ball set.

:obamahhh:
Merch,  if it's anything like the last tour he'll spend most of his time on the walkway in the middle of the arena.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Haha I don't have issue with merch. Going GA at the UC not caring about merch, then the next day seating at Allstate so I can just chill and get merch then

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Definitely need the Famous, FSMH, No More Parties in LA and What If We Fucked at this Vouge Party shirts. Gonna cop them all hahah

1 - 20 of 992 Posts