Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
64,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya ****** need to stop it fam

cp3 is a great in the regular season, but the fact that ****** were saying he was getting out played by mike conely :lol:

Tony Parker played sub-par in the NBA Finals imo

to say Kryrie and Curry are better than a 100% healthy rondo is almost laughable

Rondo is one of the most unique players of this era and has SCARY potential, more scary that Irving and Curry

#PROTECTRONDO

The One and Kay-Z GET IN HERE AND BACK ME UP !

·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Rondo's a ******, he's the reason Ray and Doc left :oblivious:
Such attitude problems, this guy isn't even top 10 :oblivious:

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Rondo is top 2 PG in NBA

He's one of the fiercest competitors I've ever seen.

That 46pt game against the Heat ECF in 2012 :wom:

He always brings his A+ games when the spotlight is the brightest and is never afraid of the moment.

Gets too much unwarranted hate from Cs fans in my area.

·
Registered
64,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shine said:
really intrigued in how rondo does without pierce and kg on the team.
Rondo, Jeff Green, Bradley, Jason Terry would be the real main people left, they would need to make some trades
I think guys would like to go there to play with rondo and that Boston Celtic culture

·
Premium Member
50,357 Posts
N O N H I P S T E R said:
Rondo, Jeff Green, Bradley, Jason Terry would be the real main people left, they would need to make some trades
I think guys would like to go there to play with rondo and that Boston Celtic culture
ehh idk personally Rondo hasn't shown me that he's a leader yet. He hasn't needed to be one yet, so if I were a player he wouldn't be a top choice to play with. You have a point with the Celtic culture though.

I just need to see him without those two and see how he does

·
Registered
19,845 Posts
DF is BUSY said:
dude is a baller, but serious stat pad whore imo
yeah him and lebron are the two biggest stat padders in the league. Theres more but rondo is always one that comes to my mind when talking about stat padders

1 - 20 of 71 Posts