Kanye to The banner

Ron Paul's Urgent Warning

746 views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  RelaxRelapse 
#1 ·
From the fall of the dollar having global consequences to martial law in the US, loss of freedoms and a society giving in to their fate as property of the Government....
I would usually say 'Enjoy!' when posting a vid but that can't apply here so I'll just say 'Listen!'

Ron pulls no punches and more people are starting to listen to him as what he has been saying for years is slowly being revealed as coming true.

Side Question:
Has anyone noticed Ron using slogans and clichés to get his point across and sway the masses?
Every President has had at least one slogan used over and over in their speeches from the campaign to the Office.
Of course Obama's "Yes We Can" turned out to be "Actually...No, I lied".
But I haven't noticed Ron using a slogan.
Actually, the only thing I have heard Ron say over and over again is the truth.
That's a pretty good way to wake up the masses.
The truth is contagious.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm confused how Americans vote for like 2/3rds of the politicians they do.

Obama had good intentions but he overhyped the whole 'change' thing seeing as there's next to nothing he can do against the politicians who are all out to protect corporate & military interests

#3 ·
TryDifferentJokes said:
I'm confused how Americans vote for like 2/3rds of the politicians they do.

Obama had good intentions but he overhyped the whole 'change' thing seeing as there's next to nothing he can do against the politicians who are all out to protect corporate & military interests
idk if obama understood that as president it would be this much out of his hands

#4 ·
I like Ron Paul but I have a problem with his support of the gold standard, that would be catastrophic. I think he uses the gold standard platform to get support from the conspiracy theorists who don't even understand how the Federal Reserve works.

Politicians have to get support from someone, and especially regarding economics, far more people are ignorant than educated. So time and time again, politicians do seemingly dumb things, but politicians are not dumb by any means. A politician knows to get elected he has to cater to the ignorant masses. Politicians are just a representatives of the people.

#6 ·
Thatone said:
I like Ron Paul but I have a problem with his support of the gold standard, that would be catastrophic. I think he uses the gold standard platform to get support from the conspiracy theorists who don't even understand how the Federal Reserve works.

Politicians have to get support from someone, and especially regarding economics, far more people are ignorant than educated. So time and time again, politicians do seemingly dumb things, but politicians are not dumb by any means. A politician knows to get elected he has to cater to the ignorant masses. Politicians are just a representatives of the people.

...you calling others ignorant.
You clearly have no clue as to how this country's monetary system works in line with the FED.

#10 ·
Thatone said:
What's your point? So the Fed is trying to ruin the country with monetary policy for fun?
For fun?
No.
In a broad sense, they're trying to run the planet.
Our nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is is controlled by the FED, a privately owned and operated bank.
The FED has usurped the government.
The FED is a Central Bank, an institution that produces the currency of this entire nation.
Two specific powers are inherent in central banking practice.
1. the control of interest rates, and
2. the control of the money supply, or inflation.
The FED does not simply supply our economy with money, it loans it to the US at interest.
Then, through the use of increasing and decreasing the money supply, the central bank regulates the value of the currency being issued.
It is critical to understand that the entire structure of this system can only produce one thing in the long run: debt.
It doesn't take a lot of ingenuity to figure this scam out.
If every single dollar is produced by the FED, that means every single dollar produced is actually the dollar plus a certain percent of debt based on that dollar. (interest)
And since the FED has a monopoly over the production of the currency for the entire country, and they loan each dollar out with interest or immediate debt attached to it, where does the money to pay for the debt come from?
It can only come from the central bank again.
Which means the central bank has to perpetually increase its money supply to temporarily cover the outstanding debt created.
Which in turn, since that new money is loaned out at interest as well, creates even more debt!
The end result of this system without fail is a government in shackles to the Central Bank. Slavery.
For it is impossible for the government and thus the public, to ever come out of the self-generating debt.

The US government is the most completely controlled and dominated government in the civilized world.
And most people have no idea or just refuse to believe it, and that they've conditioned the public to think this way through the useless bickering of the democratic and republican parties.
This is no longer a government run by people's free opinion, conviction, and the vote of the majority.
It's a government run by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men. (the men that own the Federal Reserve Bank)
And they intensionally bring about economic conditions of despair so they can buy up property and businesses for pennies on the dollar.
M.A. Rothschild said:
"Give me control of a Nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws."
Thatone said:
You really think the gold standard is better?
The Federal Reserve bankers decided that the Gold Standard should be removed.
In order to do this, they needed to acquire the remaining gold in the system.
So, under the pretense of helping to end the depression of the late 20's came the 1933 gold seizure.
Under threat of imprisonment for 10 years, everyone in America was required to turn in all gold to the Treasury.
Essentially robbing the public of what little wealth they had left.
At the end of 1933, the gold standard was abolished.
If you look at a dollar bill from before 1933, it says it is redeemable in gold.
If you look at a dollar bill today, it says it is legal tender, which means it is backed by absolutely nothing.
It is worthless paper.
The only thing that gives this paper value is the amount of it in circulation.

So yea, I'm for the gold standard.

#12 ·
WESTNINE9 said:
For fun?
No.
In a broad sense, they're trying to run the planet.
Our nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is is controlled by the FED, a privately owned and operated bank.
The FED has usurped the government.
The FED is a Central Bank, an institution that produces the currency of this entire nation.
Two specific powers are inherent in central banking practice.
1. the control of interest rates, and
2. the control of the money supply, or inflation.
The FED does not simply supply our economy with money, it loans it to the US at interest.
Then, through the use of increasing and decreasing the money supply, the central bank regulates the value of the currency being issued.
It is critical to understand that the entire structure of this system can only produce one thing in the long run: debt.
It doesn't take a lot of ingenuity to figure this scam out.
If every single dollar is produced by the FED, that means every single dollar produced is actually the dollar plus a certain percent of debt based on that dollar. (interest)
And since the FED has a monopoly over the production of the currency for the entire country, and they loan each dollar out with interest or immediate debt attached to it, where does the money to pay for the debt come from?
It can only come from the central bank again.
Which means the central bank has to perpetually increase its money supply to temporarily cover the outstanding debt created.
Which in turn, since that new money is loaned out at interest as well, creates even more debt!
The end result of this system without fail is a government in shackles to the Central Bank. Slavery.
For it is impossible for the government and thus the public, to ever come out of the self-generating debt.

The US government is the most completely controlled and dominated government in the civilized world.
And most people have no idea or just refuse to believe it, and that they've conditioned the public to think this way through the useless bickering of the democratic and republican parties.
This is no longer a government run by people's free opinion, conviction, and the vote of the majority.
It's a government run by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men. (the men that own the Federal Reserve Bank)
And they intensionally bring about economic conditions of despair so they can buy up property and businesses for pennies on the dollar.
The Federal Reserve bankers decided that the Gold Standard should be removed.
In order to do this, they needed to acquire the remaining gold in the system.
So, under the pretense of helping to end the depression of the late 20's came the 1933 gold seizure.
Under threat of imprisonment for 10 years, everyone in America was required to turn in all gold to the Treasury.
Essentially robbing the public of what little wealth they had left.
At the end of 1933, the gold standard was abolished.
If you look at a dollar bill from before 1933, it says it is redeemable in gold.
If you look at a dollar bill today, it says it is legal tender, which means it is backed by absolutely nothing.
It is worthless paper.
The only thing that gives this paper value is the amount of it in circulation.

So yea, I'm for the gold standard.
Honestly, you're one of those people I was talking about. The Fed does not print money, the Treasury does. The Fed buys treasuries for the sake of lowering interest rates, which increases the money supply. Then it sells those treasuries to increase rates. Yes, of course it get's paid interest by the government, it's buying it's debt after all, but what your forgetting is that they also sell those treasuries (the fed balance sheet is easily available), they don't just keep buying up debt hand over fist. And, for the amount of debt issued by the US, only a minuscule amount of it is owned by the Fed. Monetary policy is only the act of the fed changing interest rates by the money supply. An example used is like a castle, the fed releases the money out into the kingdom by buying treasuries, and takes money out of the kingdom (back into the castle) by selling those government securities, that's all they do, buy and sell, they don't print it. The act of expanding the money supply or decreasing the money supply has nothing to do with printing it.

You didn't really give any support for why the gold system is better than a fiat currency. Sure, money backed by something tangible would make us feel more confident about the currency. But the serious drawback of the gold standard it's mobility. When a country goes into recession, gold reserves will leave the country, and a country with declining reserves is basically screwed. Therefore, in order to preserve those reserves, interests rates need to increase, increasing interest rates during recession is by far the worst thing for the economy, it was one of the most defining causes of the depression. Plus, it wasn't the Fed who got rid of the gold standard, it was FDR himself, much to the dismay of the Fed and his economic advisors.

#13 ·
Thatone said:
Honestly, you're one of those people I was talking about. The Fed does not print money, the Treasury does. The Fed buys treasuries for the sake of lowering interest rates, which increases the money supply. Then it sells those treasuries to increase rates. Yes, of course it get's paid interest by the government, it's buying it's debt after all, but what your forgetting is that they also sell those treasuries (the fed balance sheet is easily available), they don't just keep buying up debt hand over fist. And, for the amount of debt issued by the US, only a minuscule amount of it is owned by the Fed. Monetary policy is only the act of the fed changing interest rates by the money supply. An example used is like a castle, the fed releases the money out into the kingdom by buying treasuries, and takes money out of the kingdom (back into the castle) by selling those government securities, that's all they do, buy and sell, they don't print it. The act of expanding the money supply or decreasing the money supply has nothing to do with printing it.

You didn't really give any support for why the gold system is better than a fiat currency. Sure, money backed by something tangible would make us feel more confident about the currency. But the serious drawback of the gold standard it's mobility. When a country goes into recession, gold reserves will leave the country, and a country with declining reserves is basically screwed. Therefore, in order to preserve those reserves, interests rates need to increase, increasing interest rates during recession is by far the worst thing for the economy, it was one of the most defining causes of the depression.
I know the FED doesn't print money.
I never said anything about the FED printing money...
I didn't mention the US treasury or bonds for the sake of keeping this simple.
The treasury cannot print money without the FED buying US bonds first.
It's simple.
The FED doesn't buy bonds, the treasury doesn't print money.
The FED buys a US bond, the treasury prints US dollars in the amount of the bonds sold.
So in the end the FED controls how much money the treasury prints (the money supply), inflation, and interest rates.
Thus controlling this country's economy.

Your castle in the kingdom analogy just assists what I stated before about the FED increasing and decreasing interest rates and controlling inflation, and controlling the kingdoms economy.

And the FED balance sheet is correct?
Who knows for sure?
The Federal Reserve has never once been audited.
And and all notions to audit the FED get tossed out without question.
You don't find that odd?
Thatone said:
Honestly, you're one of those people I was talking about.
What??
Based on what you posted, you pretty much just affirmed my point. :h5:

#16 ·
WESTNINE9 said:
The treasury cannot print money without the FED buying US bonds first.
It's simple.
The FED doesn't buy bonds, the treasury doesn't print money.
The FED buys a US bond, the treasury prints US dollars in the amount of the bonds sold.
That is absolute bullshit. The Fed does not buy directly from the Treasury, they buy from the secondary market. The Fed buys the treasuries from someone else, be it an individual or China, whoever the seller is on the open market. And the secondary market has no affect on the amount of debt payments made by the government or the amount of money being printed. The Fed buys them from sellers, not the government. When the Treasury issues a debt offering, the Fed is not the one buying. Your idea that the treasury cannot print money without the Fed buying US bonds first is asinine, the fed buys existing bonds. And if the Fed was pursuing a contractionary monetary policy, it would be selling bonds instead, to whoever would be buying in the market.

People seem to think that because the Fed buys US debt as a policy tool, that they're the ones who are the backstop for the government to issue infinite debt, which it's not. They only buy and sell to influence rates to whichever the fed funds target rate is decided to be. Your idea that the treasury can't print money unless the Fed is there to by is nonsense, you do realize that the US has issued debt while the Fed was pursuing an a contractionary policy? From 2004 to 2006 the Fed was increasing rates (selling securities, not buying) yet the US debt was still increasing.

#17 ·
LankySwag said:
Ron Paul wants marijuana legal.

:h5:
Gambino said:
OMG, I need to start listenign :oblivious:
Well, not really.
He wants to keep the federal government out of state affairs.
If a state wants to legalize marijuana, cocaine, or even methamphetamine they could, and the federal government couldn't stop them or make federal arrests for possession.

#19 ·
Thatone said:
That is absolute bullshit. The Fed does not buy directly from the Treasury, they buy from the secondary market. The Fed buys the treasuries from someone else, be it an individual or China, whoever the seller is on the open market. And the secondary market has no affect on the amount of debt payments made by the government or the amount of money being printed. The Fed buys them from sellers, not the government. When the Treasury issues a debt offering, the Fed is not the one buying. Your idea that the treasury cannot print money without the Fed buying US bonds first is asinine, the fed buys existing bonds. And if the Fed was pursuing a contractionary monetary policy, it would be selling bonds instead, to whoever would be buying in the market.

People seem to think that because the Fed buys US debt as a policy tool, that they're the ones who are the backstop for the government to issue infinite debt, which it's not. They only buy and sell to influence rates to whichever the fed funds target rate is decided to be. Your idea that the treasury can't print money unless the Fed is there to by is nonsense, you do realize that the US has issued debt while the Fed was pursuing an a contractionary policy? From 2004 to 2006 the Fed was increasing rates (selling securities, not buying) yet the US debt was still increasing.
I see you're too stubborn and blinded by your present believes to realize facts that oppose them.
I hope one day you'll open your eyes and see through the smoke screens being laid over the American public.
Thatone said:
you are mistaken
Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

#22 ·
WESTNINE9 said:
I see you're too stubborn and blinded by your present believes to realize facts that oppose them.
I hope one day you'll open your eyes and see through the smoke screens being laid over the American public.Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
glabuz said:
good argument.

in what way am i mistaken? keep reading and quoting your government printed federal reserve pamphlets. everything in the economy is good. the fed only buys great assets that they can resell with no harm to the economy. the housing bubble never happened. inflation is good.

Thing is, you have no facts whatsoever. You conspiracy theorists come up with fantasies in you head that are baseless. You act like you have the inside scoop on how the system works, when really, the things you guys come up with are absurd.

What makes you believe the Fed is buying toxic assets? If you mean the PPIP, that's the federal government. What benefit would the Fed even have for buying toxic assets? And I'm not saying the economy is good and every thing is fine. It's just that people would rather blame the "powers that be" whenever something bad happens. If you think the America's debt problem lies in the Fed, you are out of your mind.

You think guys sit in a room and plan the demise of an economy so they can buy the scraps latter. All the random events from 15 years back that lead up to this housing bubble, and you think that some people created this for their benefit?

#23 ·
Thatone said:
Thing is, you have no facts whatsoever. You conspiracy theorists come up with fantasies in you head that are baseless. You act like you have the inside scoop on how the system works, when really, the things you guys come up with are absurd.

What makes you believe the Fed is buying toxic assets? If you mean the PPIP, that's the federal government. What benefit would the Fed even have for buying toxic assets? And I'm not saying the economy is good and every thing is fine. It's just that people would rather blame the "powers that be" whenever something bad happens. If you think the America's debt problem lies in the Fed, you are out of your mind.

You think guys sit in a room and plan the demise of an economy so they can buy the scraps latter. All the random events from 15 years back that lead up to this housing bubble, and you think that some people created this for their benefit?
Alright.
Thank you.

#25 ·
Thatone said:

Where is this conspiracy you think we are enforcing? I'm not saying the fed wants to cripple the nation, I'm just saying that's what is happening. The more the fed plays with the interest rate the more it shapes peoples preferences and this takes us away from our original preferences. This further leads to unintended consequences that rarely improve our economy. I find it ironic that you mentioned how a lot more people are ignorant rather than educated especially in a field like economics. Almost a self-fulfilling prophecy huh?

What random events from 15 years ago?
When the fed buys mortgage-backed securities and keeps interest rates too low. that is an example of a toxic asset.
The fed gave banks a reason to hand out bullshit loans because they knew the fed had their backs, so they never fully took on the damage of the risks they made. This is called a moral hazard. Moral Hazards lead to greater risks. I'll take it out of the economic context for you so you can understand.

You are more likely to hit someone harder in football when you are wearing pads as opposed to not wearing pads. The pads are originally meant to protect people but they tend to do the opposite because people think they are taking on less risk when playing in pads. This is why concussions and brain damage are so prolific nowadays compared to back in the day when less pads were worn. With the pads you are creating an illusion of safety that makes you want to hit harder. if you think about going into economics id read up on moral hazard and learn to notice it.

#26 ·
Thatone said:
Yes. You don't think after generations of living a sheltered life, you don't become emotionally disassociated??? These people literally see in just $$$ and 0's.
These people live in a different world.
They don't walk the same streets as you.
They don't eat at the same restaurants as you.
They don't ever see the effects they have on the outside world.
The only ones living in a "fantasy" ARE the powers that be because it's a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the worlds total population which holds over 80% of the worlds total wealth/assets and YES, YOU yourself might not be aware but there are 10's of millions if not hundreds of millions of people who starve every single day... actually with the coming weak global food supply (both China and Russia had shit yields for wheat this past year)there's def going to be a sharp rise in general food prices... and of course oil is going to go up and down... and no matter which way it goes food prices always seem to go up on a longterm spread... even though they are using GMO's which produce better yields and getting more sophisticated ways to transport foods on a global scale (they become more efficient, yet they sell less for more??)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.