Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont see why you guys are hating on it? its a pop album if you downloaded the album expecting a hardcore hip hop album you deserve to be buttraped. as a pop album its extremely listenable much more listenable than most pop albums these days...it has so much energy why you hating on the energy nicki brings?

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kreamy Boi said:
rihanna is boring, she dresses like a slut to hide the fact that she's a boring cunt
exactly last time i listened to rihanna i got so bored i got a rope and actually invented a new type of sleep...its called death

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
only thing im saying is that she played most of her album when bouncin on my woa dere, so wen hearing it agen when that fat ass was goin below dere on my woa dere it wasn't as good u feel me boi :cryfam:

E

·
0 Posts
Hi Im Mozeley said:
exactly last time i listened to rihanna i got so bored i got a rope and actually invented a new type of sleep...its called death
This joke is painfully unfunny.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Champagne_Wishes said:
This joke is painfully unfunny.
tbh ma dude suicide isnt funny...i talk about suicide and pedophillia to spread the message throughout the internet...i would NEVER joke about suicide or pedophillia

anywey why did the pedophile cross the road?

because he moleste's children

why did the man commit suicide?

because he was disabled and couldnt stand living through the pain of being disabled anymore :epic:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts