Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
i didn't expect them to give it 4 stars but it's not a bad album.

i don't care for reviews in general. if you like it. good. if you don't like it. u don't like it.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
bala555 said:
But Minaj is also in the Gaga lane, the Bowie lane, the Missy Elliott and Gary Glitter and Katy Perry and Betty Boop lanes. (By the sound of "Right by My Side" - a blustery duet with Chris Brown - she can cruise in the Jordin Sparks lane, too.) Then there's the Roman Zolanski lane. Roman Reloaded opens with Minaj - a biracial woman from Queens via Trinidad - ranting in the voice of her (Polish?) homosexual "twin brother" alter ego. In the same song, she takes on the voice of Martha Zolanski, Roman's mother, singing in a cartoon Cockney accent. "Take your medication, Roman," counsels Minaj/Martha. "Quack, quack to a duck and a chicken, too/Put the hyena in a freakin' zoo," answers Minaj/ Roman. Later, she bursts into "O Come, All Ye Faithful."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/pink-friday-roman-reloaded-20120406#ixzz1rY56EjPM
That was from the article...... my wrists are slit

·
Registered
897 Posts
Cam Newton said:
That was from the article...... my wrists are slit
that's horrible. they're straight tryin to make nicki into this thing. none of the hype she is gettin is from her music.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts