Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update on the author that wrote this:

鈥廆maura
@StuartFowlkes yes! fwiw I just can't figure out whether lukas graham or drake irks me more. they're both pretty lousy

@maura
trend riding inward facing bullshit. i get his appeal but man is drake tough to get behind as anything actually interesting

鈥廆maura
daddy yankee being named in the panama papers is giving me hope that drake and the weeknd will be revealed as hypercapitalist plants

@maura
@szacharek it's a culture-wide trend toward toxic masculinity - look at drake, the weeknd, bieber

@maura
Lordy, BATMAN VS SUPERMAN looks dreadful. Like a feature length Drake song with explosions that punctuate the dude angst.

鈥廆maura
@crystalleww pop is so bad rn. what happened. can we blame drake

鈥廆maura 3 Aug 2015
drake is so basic

鈥廆maura 17 Jul 2014
drake is so boring

Registered
Tomahawk said:

鈥廆maura
@StuartFowlkes yes! fwiw I just can't figure out whether lukas graham or drake irks me more. they're both pretty lousy

@maura
trend riding inward facing bullshit. i get his appeal but man is drake tough to get behind as anything actually interesting

鈥廆maura
daddy yankee being named in the panama papers is giving me hope that drake and the weeknd will be revealed as hypercapitalist plants

@maura
@szacharek it's a culture-wide trend toward toxic masculinity - look at drake, the weeknd, bieber

@maura
Lordy, BATMAN VS SUPERMAN looks dreadful. Like a feature length Drake song with explosions that punctuate the dude angst.

鈥廆maura

鈥廆maura 3 Aug 2015
drake is so basic

鈥廆maura 17 Jul 2014
drake is so boring

fuck her

Registered
Yeah this article was unnecessary. And dumb. They admitted that charts during MJ's time were highly unreliable, but are diminishing the achievements Drake is making on the now very accurate charts.

They're also implying that a song's popularity is based on how much everyone on the street knows it.聽

I knew the MJ thing would bother people but wow. Mostly likely why Drake didn't post about it.

Registered
Tomahawk said:

鈥廆maura

@maura

鈥廆maura

@maura

@maura

鈥廆maura

鈥廆maura 3 Aug 2015
drake is so basic

鈥廆maura 17 Jul 2014
drake is so boring

:jayout:

Banned
Tomahawk said:

鈥廆maura

@maura

鈥廆maura

@maura

@maura

鈥廆maura

鈥廆maura 3 Aug 2015
drake is so basic

鈥廆maura 17 Jul 2014
drake is so boring

Sheesh

Registered
Despite the fuckery, I can see where this is going, please don't start harassing the writer on Twitter. That's equally tacky.

Registered
She just need a little loving while Drake is playing in the background

Banned
thedastardly said:
Despite the fuckery, I can see where this is going, please don't start harassing the writer on Twitter. That's equally tacky.
If thats what she look like she might deserve it bruh lol

Registered
Imagine wasting your time writing an article on how Drake isn't as popular as Michael fucking Jackson all the while hating every inch of Drake's being. Doesn't she have more important things to write about?

Registered
GurpsOVO said:
Imagine wasting your time writing an article on how Drake isn't as popular as Michael fucking Jackson all the while hating every inch of Drake's being. Doesn't she have more important things to write about?
Typical Drake hate behaviour. They obsess over him as much as his 'stans' but at least we do it cos we like the guy.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts