Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/weed-top-chefs-and-rick-ross-drake-ranges-wide-on-new-album-20110722

This shit is exciting! Some song titles include:

Shot for Me: a marvel of melancholy bravado: He sings "Bitch, I'm the man" in a moan that undercuts the brag, over a beat (courtesy of Shebib) that pairs aching synthesizer notes with an exhilarating barrage of high-hats.

Free Spirit (feat. Rick Ross): featuring the refrain "Tat my name on you so I know it's real."

The Real Her (feat. Lil Wayne): a narcotically woozy love song with detuned pianos and a Lil Wayne guest spot.

Hype is reaching a higher level now, shit.

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mirrorcole said:
Damn, was hoping for this album not to have Wayne or Rick Ross
well he always has Wayne, so whatever. but if Ross delivers anything close to DIAND, I'll be satisfied.

·
Registered
36,092 Posts
So as far as confirmed guests we have:

!. Lil Wayne
2. Rick Ross'
3. 8 Ball & MJG
4. T-Pain (possibly)
5. J. Cole (Possibly)

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bubblevest said:
So as far as confirmed guests we have:

!. Lil Wayne
2. Rick Ross'
3. 8 Ball & MJG
4. T-Pain (possibly)
5. J. Cole (Possibly)
The Weeknd. And I doubt T-Pain is on this, to be honest. Maybe J. Cole will be, still havent heard much on that Luckiest People track they recorded.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
No way TPain is on this.  That would be a travesty.  I want Ross on this, he's been killing it lately, even if he was a fakeass C.O. :cmon:

BTW, this article just got me hyped as hell :wom:

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MercenariesN1G said:
Love the article but it looks like he still havent made the song with Abel
I think that he was interviewed for this a while ago. Cause he already said "The Weeknd is all over the album" in a different interview.

·
Registered
36,092 Posts
ryno said:
The Weeknd. And I doubt T-Pain is on this, to be honest. Maybe J. Cole will be, still havent heard much on that Luckiest People track they recorded.
Ahh word I forgot the Weeknd

1 - 20 of 90 Posts