Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://rockthebells.net/set-times

are they fucking KIDDING me making us choose between Liquid Swords and Illmatic? I mean obviously im choosing illmatic but honestly FUCK them for doing that shit. oh and immortal technique at the same time as Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. literally these ****** can fuck themselves, im sooooooo heated.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jackert28 said:
Just be lucky you're even going. :kanyeshrug:
true but i dropped 100 bills thinking i was gonna see nas, gza, blackstar, rae/ghost, immortal and gambino. now i can only see like half of them :fly:

·
Banned
18,763 Posts
Mr. Rager said:
true but i dropped 100 bills thinking i was gonna see nas, gza, blackstar, rae/ghost, immortal and gambino. now i can only see like half of them :fly:
Which ones are you choosing??

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
xela510 said:
Cant wait for this tbh. BLu and Exile :allears:
was there at paid dues it was great but the times are bit fucked for this one but still good i guess

the performance should be better too

DOOM and NaS at the same times that sucks

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
NoSleep4ADay said:
was there at paid dues it was great but the times are bit fucked for this one but still good i guess

the performance should be better too
Im not sure If I want to go see Blackstar or Blu and Fashawn.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Buck said:
He's saying that it's fucking ridiculous that you are having a dilemma between ghostface and Rae and immortal technique.  Immortal technique is trash.
never said i was having a dilemma........... just that it sucks that i cant see Immortal. and how can you say that.....dude has a lot of talent. its undeniable if you've listened to his stuff. are you familiar with industrial revolution? point of no return? just to name 2 quick songs....

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Mr. Rager said:
never said i was having a dilemma........... just that it sucks that i cant see Immortal. and how can you say that.....dude has a lot of talent. its undeniable if you've listened to his stuff. are you familiar with industrial revolution? point of no return? just to name 2 quick songs....
Yeah, you are right.  I should have been more specific.  He definitely has talent, I just don't find his subject matter to be entertaining :dno:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Buck said:
Yeah, you are right.  I should have been more specific.  He definitely has talent, I just don't find his subject matter to be entertaining :dno:
true, a lot of people are turned off by how political/conspiracy-centered his subject matter is... i couldn't follow him consistently/religiously, but i do find his shit refreshing every now and then. i definitely admire it more than i admire the bullshit subject matter that soulja boy & co. spit out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts