Kanye to The banner

roc marciano

724 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  LSinati 
#1 ·
what are some dope roc marciano songs?

#11 ·
Yo I had to create n account to reply to you so I hope you get this in case you slept on Roc.

I only found him through a random recommendation of the album which I assume was a metal album so I was curious to see why it was recommended. So first album I heard was behold a dark horse. Then I heard rosebudds revenge one and 2. Then listened to KAOS and marcberg. Then pimpire strikes back, reloaded and then he released marcielago. Im also finding a lot of songs he feat in and they are all heavy hitting lyrics some even pure classic.

He is like a fine wine that ages extremely well as you understand more about him. If your interested in skill showcase I would actually recommend his older stuff when he was in flipmode squad. But all of it is really good.

MFDOOM is my favourite rapper but in my opinion ROC MARCIANO is 2nd. They both have their own lane. If you seen afro samurai then I see rap like this. You got every rapper chasing no2 headband. No2 head band is everyone's top5-10, 20, 100 (what ever). Roc has the no1 headband. Kind of funny because no1 headband seems to live in a very quiet life which I like to compare that people sleep on him because he is just untouchable. He is niche but he is his own genre. MFDOOM is just on top but he is in his own lane, he dont need a head band he has the mask.

If you like MFDOOM then please try listening to roc marciano. I really hope they do a collab project because that their would be the most solid thing in history.

It will take time to really appreciate it but at the time you posted this almost 8-10 years ago I wouldn't be suprised if people weren't ready for his music.

It might be the beats too. from what I understand he produces a lot of it with other producers like alchemist plus others.

D9nt look for best songs just listen to the albums straight in one go. Like you would of if you bought only built for Cuban linx back in the day and would leave tape/cd to play through.
Dont let peoples opinions get in the way. Its taken me 2 years.of getting into his stuff to really understand the top quality stuff he has.made. I would recommend making time to listen to rosebudds revenge and rosebudds revenge 2 the bitter dose. Those two are like movies.

It looks like I'm licking his arse but I'm just giving credit when it's due. It ain't for everyone but he is 🍌's. 🧊🍪🎂🦾🧠🦍🐐🦏🐘🦅🦓🦕🐬🐊🐲🐉🦖🦈🦂🔪🍾🌋🚀🔥☄🌊⛈🌪⚡❄🧤🥁💰💴💵💶💷💸💳📦⚒🔫💊💉⚗

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.