Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BcB said:
i dont think you know how good you are....you seem very humble about it but it is truely beast
haha damn man. well in person im a lot less humble. i live in a small town but im from LA so ive seen quite a bit. and all around town people tell me, 'oh you cant become a rapper, you live in a suburb'

im like, *****, kill yourself. and then i tell everyone i know that im the best rapper in alabama. and im gonna be the best rapper alive one day.

moral of the story is that i figured out when to be cocky and when not to be. ive proved myself in my city, but on here, people just run away if youre too confident.

·
Registered
99,388 Posts
roBert said:
haha damn man. well in person im a lot less humble. i live in a small town but im from LA so ive seen quite a bit. and all around town people tell me, 'oh you cant become a rapper, you live in a suburb'

im like, *****, kill yourself. and then i tell everyone i know that im the best rapper in alabama. and im gonna be the best rapper alive one day.

moral of the story is that i figured out when to be cocky and when not to be. ive proved myself in my city, but on here, people just run away if youre too confident.
good point i live outside of ny and ppl say to me you cant make beats, youre white...others say cool man give me a beat or something...long story short no one has come out of upstate and actually been good at anything so its gonna be hard

·
Registered
743 Posts
BcB said:
good point i live outside of ny and ppl say to me you cant make beats, youre white...others say cool man give me a beat or something...long story short no one has come out of upstate and actually been good at anything so its gonna be hard
as long as you have a passion for it you can't really care for what people say. do you have a thread here?

·
Registered
99,388 Posts
yeah i have Space Junk which i just bumped coming up Oct 11 and Hail To The Dead coming out Nov 16
Im also hosting a tententen thread for ten artists to release a song on 10/10/10 so far i got nine...anyone got a track ready

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BcB said:
yeah i have Space Junk which i just bumped coming up Oct 11 and Hail To The Dead coming out Nov 16
Im also hosting a tententen thread for ten artists to release a song on 10/10/10 so far i got nine...anyone got a track ready
I can make one! actually me and my friend were planning on doing a dead presidents remix by tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BcB said:
that makes you  more noticeable man! just do it! youre new at beats? ive only been rapping for 3 months and making beats for like a year and a half. Only sampling for about a year. We all got so much time to get better man. Just always think of advancing. I started out with boom bap 90's beats, then updated and im still furthering, incorporate what's popular into whats real. And always do what you want man, if you do what you want, you'll atleast be happy.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.