Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was really nice mood today, its been on my mind for a WHILE now. But has anyone heard of any NY Artists that do RNB? i dont think that a person such as that exists. NY is pretty much known for RAP and trust me EVERYONE In NY raps, underground or some type of form . BUT i guarantee if someone started making RNB in NY it would blow only because NY's last RNB artist was a decade ago (R.I.P Aaliyah, 2001 Brooklyn NY).

LOVE to hear some of your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
CAEL. said:
I was really nice mood today, its been on my mind for a WHILE now. But has anyone heard of any NY Artists that do RNB? i dont think that a person such as that exists. NY is pretty much known for RAP and trust me EVERYONE In NY raps, underground or some type of form . BUT i guarantee if someone started making RNB in NY it would blow only because NY's last RNB artist was a decade ago (R.I.P Aaliyah, 2001 Brooklyn NY).

LOVE to hear some of your thoughts.
Isn't Aaliyah from Detroit

and Tim vocals should have been the 2010's Ja Rule :cryfam:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Aaliyah is NOT from NYC bro, just born there, thats like saying J Cole & Schoolboy Q are German Rap or Wiz from North Dakota 

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
yeah homie from The Wire, can't remember his name atm but he was making R&B with 90's NY rap samples

·
Registered
22,473 Posts
WoopWoopSwag said:
yeah homie from The Wire, can't remember his name atm but he was making R&B with 90's NY rap samples
Mack Wilds. That album is amazing. We need another one before he goes back to acting

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
iamjrlove said:
Mack Wilds. That album is amazing. We need another one before he goes back to acting
yeah Mack! he put out a joint a few months ago "Love In The 90z" that's pretty solid. Same formula. He might be coming with another one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts