Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2072 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started Saturday 6th August.

Monday UPDATE: Spread across North, East, South & West London. Also spread to Birmingham and Leeds.
 
G

·
Serious, the people rioting are idiots.

Setting fire to a bus that is full of people is just as bad, if not worse, than a Policeman shooting someone. But the Policeman shot that man for a reason, he was on the run and was armed - therefore a risk to the general public.

Tottenham is a shit hole anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,721 Posts
Cesc said:
Serious, the people rioting are idiots.

Setting fire to a bus that is full of people is just as bad, if not worse, than a Policeman shooting someone. But the Policeman shot that man for a reason, he was on the run and was armed - therefore a risk to the general public.

Tottenham is a shit hole anyway.
stupid post is stupid, you make it seem as if they are rioting for no reason when they are...fact is police shouldnt be allowed to kill people and walk away as if everything is honky dory
 
G

·
acsnaara said:
stupid post is stupid, you make it seem as if they are rioting for no reason when they are...fact is police shouldnt be allowed to kill people and walk away as if everything is honky dory
they shot him because he was a danger to the public

you think the rioting is right, that they are destroying the whole of tottenham, burning down supermarkets, peoples homes, robbing shops, they've beaten up BBC reporters and stolen there camera

I'm not too happy that as a tax payer I'm going to have to pay towards the millions it's going to cost to clear the shit up that they damaged
 
G

·
WakeUp! said:
yeah and people here now know not to get angry when the police shoot an armed man running through public :hah:
the man here pointed his gun at a policeman and shot it, it missed the policeman, he ran away and then when the police caught him, they shot him

now people are moaning that he died saying he was innocent and was a dad of 4. he shouldn't have done what he did then...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,234 Posts
ceebalicious said:
"Shop looted and youths storm McDonalds and start cooking their own food"
I LOVE this tbh. Just picturing it;

'Fuck the police, set fire to the buses and cars, rob the shops.......ooooh, a McChicken Sandwich :popcorn:'
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
ste_simpson said:
he didnt have a gun what are you trying to compare?
Cesc said:
the man here pointed his gun at a policeman and shot it, it missed the policeman, he ran away and then when the police caught him, they shot him

now people are moaning that he died saying he was innocent and was a dad of 4. he shouldn't have done what he did then...
exactly no one in the U.S. would riot over a man shooting at the police getting shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,721 Posts
Cesc said:
the man here pointed his gun at a policeman and shot it, it missed the policeman, he ran away and then when the police caught him, they shot him

now people are moaning that he died saying he was innocent and was a dad of 4. he shouldn't have done what he did then...
tbh if he killed the police would u be glossing over the fact that someone got killed so nonchalantly? smh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
Utter waste of time. Why would you riot in this country? Waste of time, it achieves nothing.

I'm not going to say the police were right to kill this bloke, but why does he have a gun? The police shot him dead, he's shot at them already. As far as I'm concerned he has lost the plot.

I don't know anybody who would fancy getting involved in this riot or, as far as I know, who owns a gun. So, to me, this whole thing is barmy. If I pointed a gun at the police I'd expect them to blow me to hell. I wouldn't expect anyone to then riot in my name.

I bet there's nobody at the riot with a stake in society.
 
G

·
WakeUp! said:
he didnt have a gun what are you trying to compare?exactly no one in the U.S. would riot over a man shooting at the police getting shot.
I'm saying that America isn't exactly a safe haven and that this rare incident in England is small fry when compared to the shit that goes on in your country on a daily basis.
 
1 - 20 of 2072 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top