Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Magna Carta Holy Grail "4 More" promo video.

Jay wants to do 4 more songs. So they initially planned to do 10 (just like Yeezus) + a bonus track.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Is it a coincidence they made this video after tons of people got pissed Kanye/Rick cut four songs of Yeezus? Not a reach imo..

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spirit Bear said:
Is it a coincidence they made this video after tons of people got pissed Kanye/Rick cut four songs of Yeezus? Not a reach imo..
I like 10 songs albums tbh. It's easier to fit them into a concept and eliminate album fillers.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
jasonc said:
I like 10 songs albums tbh. It's easier to fit them into a concept and eliminate album fillers.
I totally agree. But with Kanye saying "we dont have no NBA campaign" and now this, there are def some shots being thrown

·
Premium Member
61,749 Posts
Spirit Bear said:
I totally agree. But with Kanye saying "we dont have no NBA campaign" and now this, there are def some shots being thrown
no shots
stop reaching

·
Registered
170 Posts
10 song album concept sucks...

I like every song on Graduation and MBDTF....no fillers on those. Hell CD, LR 808s, and WTT...Doesnt fill like fillers on any of those.  I really hope this 10 song bullshit doesnt catch on.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Spirit Bear said:
I want to reach through my phone and smack you across the face b

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Mymind said:

I like every song on Graduation and MBDTF....no fillers on those. Hell CD, LR 808s, and WTT...Doesnt fill like fillers on any of those.  I really hope this 10 song bullshit doesnt catch on.
Catch on? Lmao people have been making 10 song albums for decades. This shit isn't no snap back trend.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Mymind said:

yea Yeezus isnt even cohesive or have a theme/focus for it to be only 10 songs.....see an album like MBDTF could get a pass, its like telling a story...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts