Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deserves its own thread. I'll talk to myself if necessary. My top 3 currently are:

1. Atmosphere
2. Brother Ali
3. Grieves & Budo

Seen Atmosphere live twice. They put on a great show and Slug connects with the crowd like no other.

Grieves has a voice that was made for music and Budo makes incredible beats. Talked to them after a concert once and they're both really down to earth.

And, most importantly, Dessa is a babe.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rollback35 said:
Lol yeah she's amazing. I wish sage Francis signed to rse. And rip eyedea :(
Do you know if pos is realeasing a new album this year?
I was never much a fan of Eyedea, tbh. He was great a battling but his voice gets annoying quickly. He has a few songs that I like, though.

I've been wondering the same thing about POS. He hasn't put out anything in over two years.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Icee said:
I was never much a fan of Eyedea, tbh. He was great a battling but his voice gets annoying quickly. He has a few songs that I like, though.

I've been wondering the same thing about POS. He hasn't put out anything in over two years.
really? he does have a high pitch voice. but yeah eyedea would fuck anyone up in a battle. and ik i need some new pos never better was great tho. is brother ali putting out anything soon?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lupeisrap said:
tbh... together/apart is my favorite album of 2011 atm. I've only been jammin it for like a week though but dammmn its good
Not gonna lie, Together/Apart was the first album I paid for in ages. It's definitely been worth it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did any of you go to Lolla? Atmosphere's performance looks like it was fucking unreal. Surely the biggest crowd they've ever performed for. I saw them at Bonnaroo and it was still nothing compared to this.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.