Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the world does not implode. The young Jedi gaining knowledge on what it's like to be black and faster than everybody else at QB in the NFL from the Obi Wan of Black QBs. I can't wait to see these 2 face off. 2 black gods in the same room? Tell them Florida ****** to fall back.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to be fun watching these dudes face off. RG3 isn't exactly the runner Vick is. He's close but as a rookie he's the passer every one hoped Vick would become in Atlanta and  is now in Philly.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Watching these two play is going to be crazy.  So much speed but two totally different playing styles.  I just hope if RG3 goes to the Redskins (which it looks like he will be) that they actually give him some decent weapons to help him develop.

·
Registered
18,475 Posts
FlyMx said:
It's going to be fun watching these dudes face off. RG3 isn't exactly the runner Vick is. He's close but as a rookie he's the passer every one hoped Vick would become in Atlanta and  is now in Philly.
Do the Eagles play the Colts next year? :he:

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Who cares Luck is taking us to a championship his rookie season, and will overshadow both these clowns.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
T.A.I said:
Who cares Luck is taking us to a championship his rookie season, and will overshadow both these clowns.
rg3 will win more games than luck in their rookie seasons. /bet

·
Registered
25,669 Posts
This will be a great matchup...Too bad Vick will be injured by week 3..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts