Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
damn....the dude they got to replace Pac was kinda wack too.

Pac woulda been dope as hell playin that part

Menace 2 Society>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the muslim gangbanga idea was stupid, i agree with pac on that

the guy who played dude was a terrible actor too

the only reason the Hugh's Brothers got the funding to make Menace 2 Society was because of Pac, the studio requested that a famous rapper has to be in the movie and so Pac said he'd be in the movie, the Hugh's Brothers got there money from the studio and then fired Pac after 2 days later lol

After he beat them up they sued him and also he was sent to the pen for a month.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pac was suppose to play Sharif, why would we be talking about Caine?

Truth be told Pac shouldve got the main role since without him there would be no menace to society ever made

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pac be having them quotables on deck, in this video he was like 23 years old, he always seemed like an old head...

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
BOBCHARLIE said:
what part are we talking??? cause if we talking about the lead (Kaine) then you guys are fucking stupid

if you
did you watch the video?

Pac wasn't supposed to be Kaine

he was supposed to be The Muslim dude

Kaine's role in that movie is legendary

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mamba said:
did you watch the video?

Pac wasn't supposed to be Kaine

he was supposed to be The Muslim dude

Kaine's role in that movie is legendary
my fault... well yeah. the muslim dude did enough LOL

the holy quran said- MAN I AIN'T TRYNA HEAR DAT SHIT RIGHT NOW LLOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^

Them 5 shots calmed his ass down though and then the 9 months

although in that interview he is obviously puttin on a bit of an act to get released on good behavior lmao,

i remember reading a interview some white guy who mixed down the makaveli album, he said that pac was real chill, but one day he brought Tim Roth (the actor) in to the studio, and Pac was puttin on his best "white man" act, using big words and shytt, just so Tim Roth doesnt think he is just a "nigge*", Pac really wanted the role in Gridlock'd so he did his best to impress. 

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
BOBCHARLIE said:
my fault... well yeah. the muslim dude did enough LOL

the holy quran said- MAN I AIN'T TRYNA HEAR DAT SHIT RIGHT NOW LLOL
lmao yeah he was cool, but if Pac played that part the movie woulda been even better

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
mrkeezy said:
^

Them 5 shots calmed his ass down though and then the 9 months

although in that interview he is obviously puttin on a bit of an act to get released on good behavior lmao,

i remember reading a interview some white guy who mixed down the makaveli album, he said that pac was real chill, but one day he brought Tim Roth (the actor) in to the studio, but pac was puttin on his best "white man" act just so Tim Roth doesnt think he is just a "nigge*", Pac really wanted the role in Gridlock'd so he did his best to impress. 
LOL that sounds like something Pac would do

Pac was a really unique character to say the least

mix Martin Luther King with a crazed violent psychopath and you got 2Pac lmao

i love the guy......i didnt even know him and his death makes me sick to my stomach. In the song "Ricky" Game was right. Morris Chestnut from Boyz In The Hood was an actor.....2Pac was the real life Ricky.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mamba said:
LOL that sounds like something Pac would do

Pac was a really unique character to say the least

mix Martin Luther King with a crazed violent psychopath and you got 2Pac lmao

i love the guy......i didnt even know him and his death makes me sick to my stomach. In the song "Ricky" Game was right. Morris Chestnut from Boyz In The Hood was an actor.....2Pac was the real life Ricky.
he just didnt get a chance to mature and live out his full potential, he was living the life of a hood rock star, but slowly coming around to being a man, few more years and he'd have done some great things

and yea that Game line sums it up

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
mrkeezy said:
he just didnt get a chance to mature and live out his full potential, he was living the life of a hood rock star, but slowly coming around to being a man, few more years and he'd have done some great things

and yea that Game line sums it up
yeah definitely. his next album was prolly gonna be GOAT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts