Kanye to The banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Unruly said:
Lol when me and my ex together it was the best thing ever. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She gave me hope in my darkest times and made the simplest things amazing. I loved her with all my heart and I didn't really wanna be with anyone but her.

But she just did me dirty eventually after 3 months of us struggling. It tore me up inside and I tried to stay friends with her. It was a rough 3 weeks of trying that and we finally start getting cool but she turns around and gives some dude the respect she didn't think I deserved after knowing him for a couple weeks like I didn't want her to be the mother of my child.

That shit killed me. I never felt so betrayed in my life. I just keep remembering everything, all the small moments she probably forgot & I just ask how did she do that to me. That was really my best friend ever. It sucks ohdeee. I'm not even so sad about losing my lover and GF but thinking about my best friend kills me.

She was 9/10, we had our problems but like she made it worth it all the time and I wanted to build with her and marry her.

Now idek anymore. She can be an asshole now. Idk when I'm gonna even speak to her again. She hit me up the other day and I got pretty pissed about everything and I think that was it. I left her a long message about betrayal that I didn't want a response to and she knew it. I don't know if she'll hit me up but I'm not hitting her up for a while. It sucks what happened to us. I really thought we would be forever, maybe I was a dumbass.
:hug:

·
Registered
557 Posts
no. 1: Cheated on me with two guys at once. Like you know a threesome. Batshit crazy like legit went to a place for the crazies shortly after the fact.

no. 2: Got bored or something idk. Went on to fuck my then best friend. Something fucked up in her head too, not medically checked though someone should probably get on that.

These girls ain’t no good for me.

·
Registered
13,925 Posts
vondrej said:
no. 1: Cheated on me with two guys at once. Like you know a threesome. Batshit crazy like legit went to a place for the crazies shortly after the fact.

no. 2: Got bored or something idk. Went on to fuck my then best friend. Something fucked up in her head too, not medically checked though someone should probably get on that.

man I woulda off’d myself if I had this shit happen to me multiple times :binowhat:

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
vondrej said:

sorry to hear bro :( can relate to the second. Pretty sure she was a narcissist

·
Registered
557 Posts
Bonesv2 said:
man I woulda off’d myself if I had this shit happen to me multiple times :binowhat:
Yeah I don’t have the balls to do that I just keep joking about how I’m gonna do it and keep living with my depression. It’s real fun.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts