Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,023 Posts
1. first love. extremely manipulative, so i had to break it w her. gave her everything i had. bad as hell though, was a fuckin freak-  gave the most fire head ive ever had. would be down to smash her again any fuckin time she wants

2. second love. gave her everything i had too, but she has some deep issues, she fuckin weird. fuck that bitch ill never hate someone more than i hate her tbh

3. not my gf yet but might be soon. she cool

·
Registered
47,553 Posts
ex #1 absolutely wrecked my heart and i hate her for it, but i should've been much better to her.  to some extent i blame it on me being young and dumb but at the same time most things i did i was conscious of.  the amount of growth that came from that friendship and then relationship is immense and i still love her for that.  i don't know if i'll ever fall in love like that again or let it happen if i start catching feelings like that again... it hasn't happened yet.  9/10

·
Registered
60 Posts
Long but I was bored
never been in a real relationship so let me rank all the mans who i have fucked/talked to for more than 2 weeks.

1. There was a dude who was in love with me for all of middle school, but I was ugly and obnoxious so I would act like I was better than everyone else. He was a total dewb (over weight, wore baggy clothes, long ass hair, etc) so my shallow ass never gave him the time of day but that never stopped him. Anyways in 8th grade my friend started dating him and towards the end of their relationship i got pretty close to their squad. He would neglect my friend and give me attention, always try and spend time with me without her, was always tryna get me fucked up, etc. Eventually he ended up breaking up with her and she got in another relationship immediately, mainly because she was hurting over him. In that time he asked me out and I said yes (with her blessing) and we hung out at our town fair and just felt so guilty because she was hurting over it even if she had a new mans. Also I was about to be on student council and a cheerleader in high school and he was into drugs so I just aborted mission and ghosted his ass for the summer. Anyways high school starts and that dude glo'd tf up. He was still interested, I still had my head up my ass. Then he got wifed up AND KEPT GETTING FINER. By my sophomore year I was pissed because he treated his girl so well and he was so fine and I wasn't on student council or a cheerleader anymore. Flash forward 2 years and him and his gf break up so we start talking again. Mans talking about how he was so happy that this was finally happening and how hes wanted me so bad. We fuck and he never hit me back up again. granted at the time we fucked i could count on 1 hand how many times we had sex and he just got out of a two year relationship so it was pretty terrible, but it definitely still hurt my feelings. Mans has been in a relationship with a rich white bitch who likes going to shows for like 3 years now and I still wish him a happy bday every year. 4/10

2. The only dude I've ever loved/actually cared about. We spent four years doing the whole on and off thing but the times we were on, we were just fucking and when we were off, that nigga was block'd i was signing him up for gay sites and putting hex's on him. The whole four years we'd take one step forward and then two steps back and I would convince myself it was progress. four years i was blinded by his bullshit and just tried so hard to get this man to love me. When we were good we'd spend the time drinking, laughing, fucking, etc. He helped me get over my insecurities, put me on to good music, awakened by inner freak, mans basically made me a hoe. Eventually he started to develop a substance abuse problem and we started fighting more so I genuinely tried to end it. Anyways he got into a shit ton of legal trouble so I came back and basically picked up his pieces and made him okay again. He sobered up, things between us got real and good, we talked about a future, got close with his fam, celebrated holidays and birthdays together, etc. Anyways I moved cities, we started school, I was working full time, we were on opposite schedules for like a month and he met some girl in his class and they fell in love. He pulled the we were never together bullshit but then dropped me for his new girl and totally committed to her. spent the next 6 months heartbroken and drunk texting him and crying at parties and what not till i finally got to a point where i wasn't weck'd anymore and then he came back telling me he made a mistake and he was going to go away for a long time. So i got sucked back in and we fucked a couple times and then he went to prison. I sat front row at the sentencing and held his moms hand. Would call me from prison until i think she drove down to see him and now he doesn't call. Honestly I'm relieved because i feel like I'm finally not in his hold anymore. My friends think imma stay single till hes out but thats a long time from now. mans ruined me but at the same time taught me alot so 6/10

3. some dude i met on tinder that i was tryna make it desperately work with after #2 dropped me for his girlfriend. We texted for a week or so and then he came over with a bottle one night and we ended up hitting it off and fucked. I texted #2 immediately after and told him i missed him. Anyways he would send me tory lanez songs and get pissed at me for not texting back but I still entertained it. We hung out a few more times and each time he was feeling me more and i was feeling him less but I still entertained it. Finally one night he came over and was drunk talking about how I was his girl and if he found out I was talking to other dudes he'd beat their ass and cuss me out and all this other protective bullshit which I do not entertain. Still I let him spend the night and the next day he had woken up hours before me and showered and said he wanted to spend the morning with me and watch football at my place so im like ight whatever its a few hours. Homie goes and buys a 12 pack and some pizza and then did not leave my apartment all day. At a certain point I went into my room and stopped fucking with him. It was the day drake dropped his more life stimulus package and was geekd but he still picked football over listening to ovosr. Literally watched all the games they aired that day. My roommate went to work and came back and that nigga was still on the couch. We were plotting ways to get him out of our apartment and then he decides to leave. I was so turned off, like why you taking showers without asking and squatting in my house all day acting like you pay bill around here? I ghosted his ass so fast. He left his keys at my place but I still have them because I refuse to talk to him. He hollered at me when I was walking downtown and I literally ran away. Honestly still scared from even talking to this dude 1/10

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
Smoofer said:
never really been in anything longer than a year so i just talked about my various cases

girl 1

white girl. high school shit. we actually knew each other since kindergarten but tbh i didn't really ever genuinely like her i just liked the attention and it seemed like the thing to do cause we knew each other since kids and whatnot. im not sure she ever really liked me either - she ended it just before prom because i guess she didn't want prom pictures with me for the rest of her life? lmao. her new boyfriend is this rich dude from her college and i see them going on trips and shit. she was always hella materialistic in that way so im not really surprised. its cool though, i dont have any hard feelings for her tbh.

6/10 feel like a lot of people end up in relationships like this (in a relationship just to be in one)

girl 2 ( dont have any pics )

met her through my best friend in my first year of college. cute little armenian girl. when we first met i felt like we had some pretty good chemistry. she got cold though because i was doing some really cringy shit at the time. i was going through a lot so i leaned on her and probably came across as really needy. probably couldve been a decent relationship if i hadnt freaked her out. she broke things off and i drunk texted her this long ass paragraph lmaoo. gonna see her for the first time in like 2 years tomorrow though and express how embarassing that was. not trying to rekindle anything but she's still a good friend of my best friend and seems like a cool girl

? / 10, we were literally together for like 3 weeks, probably talked for like 3 months total

girl 3

met her through tinder ( red flag #1). shes a professional model, same height as me (5'10), cute face. she's suuuuuuuuper needy though, crazy needy. i feel for her because i used to be the same way ( see girl #2) but after a while i couldn't deal with it anymore. the sex was super bomb, she gave me the best head i've ever had in my life. and she was crazy hot, you could tell people thought i was the shit because i was with her. it literally wasn't worth any of that though. broke it off after 4 months, she was in shambles. later that week she told me she hooked up with this dude that used to be on a nickelodeon show ( like i was supposed to be impressed or something :hah: ). we still talk occasionally. i feel for her because i know she's super lonely, so i invite her to stuff on occasion.

4/10 definition of a crazy chick

girl 4

met her through some photographer friends. another model (is this a red flag?). one of the most uniquely beautiful girls i've ever met, maybe that i'll ever meet. literally stunning, to this day when i make eye contact with her i'll be stunned. also is really interesting, into cool music and art, really has great taste. unfortunately she's really emotionally damaged. when i first met her i knew she was hooking up with this dude i knew from high school's brother. when i went to make my move on her she tells me that guy is actually her boyfriend. but we hooked up that night anyway, and then pretty regularly for like 3 months. my first love. we got along perfectly in so many ways. told her things ive never told anyone and id like to think she did the same for me. we connect on so many things,we would spend days just talking for 8+ hours without feeling bored for a single second. but she was doing me dirty at the same time -  she never left her boyfriend. when he would come to town she'd get quiet. i knew she was feeling guilty about the whole situation, so we decided to break it off. shit hurt real bad. still hurts now. we rarely talk now, and i know that she's no good for me. but she'll always hold a place in my heart, even if idek how she ever felt about me ( or about anyone really. this girl has some serious emotional problems )

? / 10 - too wild a situation to rate
pm me girl 3's number playa :twisted:

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
p y t said:
ex #1 absolutely wrecked my heart and i hate her for it, but i should've been much better to her.  to some extent i blame it on me being young and dumb but at the same time most things i did i was conscious of.  the amount of growth that came from that friendship and then relationship is immense and i still love her for that.  i don't know if i'll ever fall in love like that again or let it happen if i start catching feelings like that again... it hasn't happened yet.  9/10
This a little bit... I don't hate her though but I hate what she did. And I hate that shit ruined our friendship from it.

·
Registered
47,553 Posts
Unruly said:
This a little bit... I don't hate her though but I hate what she did. And I hate that shit ruined our friendship from it.
i don't hate her personally we still keep in touch

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
p y t said:
i don't hate her personally we still keep in touch
I don't honestly know when's the next time I'm speaking to my ex. I'm not tryna hit her up... I still think about her and what we had but I just wanna move forward.

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Smoofer said:
never really been in anything longer than a year so i just talked about my various cases

girl 1

white girl. high school shit. we actually knew each other since kindergarten but tbh i didn't really ever genuinely like her i just liked the attention and it seemed like the thing to do cause we knew each other since kids and whatnot. im not sure she ever really liked me either - she ended it just before prom because i guess she didn't want prom pictures with me for the rest of her life? lmao. her new boyfriend is this rich dude from her college and i see them going on trips and shit. she was always hella materialistic in that way so im not really surprised. its cool though, i dont have any hard feelings for her tbh.

6/10 feel like a lot of people end up in relationships like this (in a relationship just to be in one)

girl 2 ( dont have any pics )

met her through my best friend in my first year of college. cute little armenian girl. when we first met i felt like we had some pretty good chemistry. she got cold though because i was doing some really cringy shit at the time. i was going through a lot so i leaned on her and probably came across as really needy. probably couldve been a decent relationship if i hadnt freaked her out. she broke things off and i drunk texted her this long ass paragraph lmaoo. gonna see her for the first time in like 2 years tomorrow though and express how embarassing that was. not trying to rekindle anything but she's still a good friend of my best friend and seems like a cool girl

? / 10, we were literally together for like 3 weeks, probably talked for like 3 months total

girl 3

met her through tinder ( red flag #1). shes a professional model, same height as me (5'10), cute face. she's suuuuuuuuper needy though, crazy needy. i feel for her because i used to be the same way ( see girl #2) but after a while i couldn't deal with it anymore. the sex was super bomb, she gave me the best head i've ever had in my life. and she was crazy hot, you could tell people thought i was the shit because i was with her. it literally wasn't worth any of that though. broke it off after 4 months, she was in shambles. later that week she told me she hooked up with this dude that used to be on a nickelodeon show ( like i was supposed to be impressed or something :hah: ). we still talk occasionally. i feel for her because i know she's super lonely, so i invite her to stuff on occasion.

4/10 definition of a crazy chick

girl 4

met her through some photographer friends. another model (is this a red flag?). one of the most uniquely beautiful girls i've ever met, maybe that i'll ever meet. literally stunning, to this day when i make eye contact with her i'll be stunned. also is really interesting, into cool music and art, really has great taste. unfortunately she's really emotionally damaged. when i first met her i knew she was hooking up with this dude i knew from high school's brother. when i went to make my move on her she tells me that guy is actually her boyfriend. but we hooked up that night anyway, and then pretty regularly for like 3 months. my first love. we got along perfectly in so many ways. told her things ive never told anyone and id like to think she did the same for me. we connect on so many things,we would spend days just talking for 8+ hours without feeling bored for a single second. but she was doing me dirty at the same time -  she never left her boyfriend. when he would come to town she'd get quiet. i knew she was feeling guilty about the whole situation, so we decided to break it off. shit hurt real bad. still hurts now. we rarely talk now, and i know that she's no good for me. but she'll always hold a place in my heart, even if idek how she ever felt about me ( or about anyone really. this girl has some serious emotional problems )

? / 10 - too wild a situation to rate
i want ur life

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
Lol when me and my ex together it was the best thing ever. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She gave me hope in my darkest times and made the simplest things amazing. I loved her with all my heart and I didn't really wanna be with anyone but her.

But she just did me dirty eventually after 3 months of us struggling. It tore me up inside and I tried to stay friends with her. It was a rough 3 weeks of trying that and we finally start getting cool but she turns around and gives some dude the respect she didn't think I deserved after knowing him for a couple weeks like I didn't want her to be the mother of my child.

That shit killed me. I never felt so betrayed in my life. I just keep remembering everything, all the small moments she probably forgot & I just ask how did she do that to me. That was really my best friend ever. It sucks ohdeee. I'm not even so sad about losing my lover and GF but thinking about my best friend kills me.

She was 9/10, we had our problems but like she made it worth it all the time and I wanted to build with her and marry her.

Now idek anymore. She can be an asshole now. Idk when I'm gonna even speak to her again. She hit me up the other day and I got pretty pissed about everything and I think that was it. I left her a long message about betrayal that I didn't want a response to and she knew it. I don't know if she'll hit me up but I'm not hitting her up for a while. It sucks what happened to us. I really thought we would be forever, maybe I was a dumbass.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts