Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not talking anything but serious relationships. I'm curious as why shit hit the fan for you guys and tbh I need to vent a little.

I got 3 that lasted over a year.

1: first girlfriend/first "love", she was one of those "yeah white girls" as my boy would say - type that liked black dudes only. Honestly I can't remember much except the bad. She was more or less an empty soul that wanted dick. And I was more or less somebody that wanted somebody to be around. Her parents were racist. She was fucking her cousin im pretty sure. Got into her MySpace and saw messages about meeting up with dudes at a hotel. So I'm pretty sure she got train ran on her. I slapped her after a year of lies when she wouldn't hand me her phone when I suspected some foul shit. Her reaction was a laugh. Broke up, got back together and shit happened again and I jay z mushed her out my car and almost ran her over. Had to go to court lol. But that was it. 2/10

2: tit pics on the first day meeting her was probably a bad sign but fuck it. Then got chlamydia from her which was also probably a bad sign. But fuck it again. She's pretty dope. Well off family. So I was taking trips to vegas and getting free shit. The head though.... SHEESH boy. Met her family, she met mine, I'd stay over her house or whatever. I worked for her family business a little bit and they hooked me up proper. Shit was good but over time I just preferred to play rock band instead of give her attention so she cheated on me. 8/10 closest thing to normal that I ever had.

3: 2 years of hot and cold. Stayed cause she was gorgeous. But I always got in trouble for the dumbest things. If I was within 9 feet of anything with a vaginal cavity I would get the cold shoulder. A innocent beach trip would end with her being silent and she'd say "I saw you looking at that girl" And I consciously knew how she was so I'd be looking at the sky and the ground only. Terrible. Her family apparently didn't like me somehow even though I did nothing. I was hoping I'd get to see her brothers hit puberty and I could see them start smashing hoes. I'd be so happy lol. I knew my seed would be immaculate so we talked about kids. We looked at rings. We looked at houses. I knew if she got over that insecure shit we'd be good. Then one day I had enough, called her a dumb bitch, kicked her out the car (my signature move tbh) and that was it. I'm still in shambles. I don't feel like I can love anymore at this point. 5/10 because literally I did most the work to keep things together. Never again.

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
1. weird relationship but a guy much older than me i met on the internet, barely a relationship but we talked everyday for 3 years straight. really great texter, very sweet, hella fine. sometimes he tried to control me and he always thought he was right. he also liked saying I was immature (yeah man you're way older than me) 7/10

2. guy who graduated high school a year before me. was in a relationship with this really nice girl almost all of high school then they broke up after graduation. met each other because my ex best friend set us up. he was really into cars which was annoying. was pretty nice but he was using me and felt like 0 remorse about it. also pretty sure he wanted to fuck my ex best friend and im pretty sure she fucked him too cause she's kind of a hoe. I do miss him a little 6.5/10 if he didn't act like such an asshole after we broke up maybe I'd dislike him less

·
Registered
23,026 Posts
goddess said:
1. weird relationship but a guy much older than me i met on the internet, barely a relationship but we talked everyday for 3 years straight. really great texter, very sweet, hella fine. sometimes he tried to control me and he always thought he was right. he also liked saying I was immature (yeah man you're way older than me) 7/10

2. guy who graduated high school a year before me. was in a relationship with this really nice girl almost all of high school then they broke up after graduation. met each other because my ex best friend set us up. he was really into cars which was annoying. was pretty nice but he was using me and felt like 0 remorse about it. also pretty sure he wanted to fuck my ex best friend and im pretty sure she fucked him too cause she's kind of a hoe. I do miss him a little 6.5/10 if he didn't act like such an asshole after we broke up maybe I'd dislike him less
How could you miss someone who did you so dirty :what:

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
1. :rejoice: Bitch had baller parents and I was a fucking broke boy. Got her number while she was playing with my new phone 😂Would always wear designer shit to school, had a whip, job etc. Would always have male friends but I never felt threatened. She moved out of state and cheated on me and I can't blame her, I was cheating too.  Still have fond memories of her tho. She literally changed my life, made me way more focused on school and got me a fucking job.  Wouldnt know where I'd be without her. Sometimes i feel like we could still work but i realized that there's no going back. I wasn't there for her during her college years and I know it hurt her and it kills me. 8.5/10

2. :banderas: Looks wise she is stunning. All my niggas still mad at me for letting her go but this bitch is the devil. Dirty cheating manipulating ass hoe was fucking the nigga she called her brother and more. I was so starstruck by her appearance I let her walk all over me. She Still tries to come in and out of my life like she still cares and Still subtwerts about me like she cares but she doesn't. This bitch doesn't want love, she wants clout. She knows she'll never find someone who loved her like I did so now she's settling for random successful men hopping dick to dick. Sometimes she will hit me up just to try to make me feel bad or jealous and then would try to hoe me. When i got with her I had fucking options so I regret meeting her, I hate her. Fuck it. 10/10 for the sex 1/10 for how she broke a nigga.

3. :cryfam: I hate this bitch. After ex 2 I needed a rebound. I started fucking with her cause she was a cute light skinned bitch with a fatass. We started fucking and rushed into a relationship cause i needed a rebound, and boom next thing you know she's pregnant. I was looking for a place at the time and so was she, so we said fuck it and moved in together quick af to some apartment in the suburbs. This didn't last long, as she quickly aborted my baby and ended up fucking some dude and tried to make it seem like it was my fault and that I was a bad person for working my Ass off to support her and the baby. I hate this bitch she made me attempt suicide and put me through a hellish phase of my life. I don't keep contact with her at all and hope that she loses everything that she cares about. 1/10

4. :jordancry: no doubt she was the love of my life. She is as beautiful if not prettier than ex 2 but with the brains as ex 1, but better. She held me down when I was homeless, she fed me, applied to jobs for me, and was down for whatever. I'm stupid for letting it all fall apart because she was moving.  I miss her till this day but now she's engaged 😭😭 I haven't found a girl like her since. I actually haven't been able to catch feelings for another girl since her, I miss her everyday. We still talk and she still loves me, I know she does but I left her abandoned and I missed so much because of my fucking depression. I was so depressed I let her slip away and now I feel like I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life. 10/10

·
Registered
41,591 Posts
never really been in anything longer than a year so i just talked about my various cases

girl 1

white girl. high school shit. we actually knew each other since kindergarten but tbh i didn't really ever genuinely like her i just liked the attention and it seemed like the thing to do cause we knew each other since kids and whatnot. im not sure she ever really liked me either - she ended it just before prom because i guess she didn't want prom pictures with me for the rest of her life? lmao. her new boyfriend is this rich dude from her college and i see them going on trips and shit. she was always hella materialistic in that way so im not really surprised. its cool though, i dont have any hard feelings for her tbh.

6/10 feel like a lot of people end up in relationships like this (in a relationship just to be in one)

girl 2 ( dont have any pics )

met her through my best friend in my first year of college. cute little armenian girl. when we first met i felt like we had some pretty good chemistry. she got cold though because i was doing some really cringy shit at the time. i was going through a lot so i leaned on her and probably came across as really needy. probably couldve been a decent relationship if i hadnt freaked her out. she broke things off and i drunk texted her this long ass paragraph lmaoo. gonna see her for the first time in like 2 years tomorrow though and express how embarassing that was. not trying to rekindle anything but she's still a good friend of my best friend and seems like a cool girl

? / 10, we were literally together for like 3 weeks, probably talked for like 3 months total

girl 3

met her through tinder ( red flag #1). shes a professional model, same height as me (5'10), cute face. she's suuuuuuuuper needy though, crazy needy. i feel for her because i used to be the same way ( see girl #2) but after a while i couldn't deal with it anymore. the sex was super bomb, she gave me the best head i've ever had in my life. and she was crazy hot, you could tell people thought i was the shit because i was with her. it literally wasn't worth any of that though. broke it off after 4 months, she was in shambles. later that week she told me she hooked up with this dude that used to be on a nickelodeon show ( like i was supposed to be impressed or something :hah: ). we still talk occasionally. i feel for her because i know she's super lonely, so i invite her to stuff on occasion.

4/10 definition of a crazy chick

girl 4

met her through some photographer friends. another model (is this a red flag?). one of the most uniquely beautiful girls i've ever met, maybe that i'll ever meet. literally stunning, to this day when i make eye contact with her i'll be stunned. also is really interesting, into cool music and art, really has great taste. unfortunately she's really emotionally damaged. when i first met her i knew she was hooking up with this dude i knew from high school's brother. when i went to make my move on her she tells me that guy is actually her boyfriend. but we hooked up that night anyway, and then pretty regularly for like 3 months. my first love. we got along perfectly in so many ways. told her things ive never told anyone and id like to think she did the same for me. we connect on so many things,we would spend days just talking for 8+ hours without feeling bored for a single second. but she was doing me dirty at the same time -  she never left her boyfriend. when he would come to town she'd get quiet. i knew she was feeling guilty about the whole situation, so we decided to break it off. shit hurt real bad. still hurts now. we rarely talk now, and i know that she's no good for me. but she'll always hold a place in my heart, even if idek how she ever felt about me ( or about anyone really. this girl has some serious emotional problems )

? / 10 - too wild a situation to rate

·
Banned
20,949 Posts
Only had one gf so here it goes

Overview:
This bitch made me wanna turn gay. I didn't know what the fuck was going on that whole time. Very very very good learning experience though.

pros:

she was open minded. She didn't make fun of me for liking all the weird shit I was into and she tried it out. She didn't like it but atleast she tried.

she was a freak (to my standards at the time):
Sexting was eh but she a cumslut and liked it rough  that's a fetish of mine so it had a nigga like  :whew:

She was real as fuck at the end of the day. She knew that music was important to me and she never took me away from it. She just let me do my thing in general without getting all butthurt.

she was pretty funny:
When she was mad she'd come up with the craziest insults it had me rollin sometimes.

Damn that's it :clap:

Cons:

She was extra needy, she used to send me whole photo albums of nudes when I wasn't paying attention to her and literally text PAY ATTENTION TO ME. like bitch idgaf bout nudes when I can see you in real life stop fuckin up my phone memory. I'm all tryna watch my films n shit :what:

She was very basic as a person:

She was still on that "touch my butt and buy me pizza" shit. That flannel tied on the waste shit lmaooo. She watched fucking DISNEY CHANNEL exclusively bro like, I watch cartoons alot, but we almost outve high school and you still watching shake it up? Yiikkeess.

she was a girl who just wanted to have fun:
She was on a lot of dudes dicks and she loved instigating drama n shit. I didn't really care about her being up on dudes like that but she was all tryna make me jealous. Fuck all that lol.

She crazy: I once called one of my friends pretty, thinking that my ex was secure enough with herself to agree, cause man my homegirl was objectively model type gorgeous, but nah she flipped her shit, took my phone and everything and literally ruined the relationship between me and my friend. that was the straw that broke the camels back.

So I broke up with her through text :cryhah:

Then I wanted her back and got her back

Then she broke up with me, then she tried to get me back but I ghosted her :clap:

Yeah. it was a fucking MESS.

I was the corniest dude alive with her though. like you wouldn't believe all the shit I said and texted. This is why it's was a great learning experience cause i will never be caught like that again :clap:

Overall I'm glad that happened. I'd give her a light 4 out of 10. I can do waayy better now.

She's going to my school now though so I'm fucked. Imma try and avoid her lol

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
goddess said:

Was he the cause of you losing your best friend?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts