Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
-The bezels are still hideous.
-The speaker ports look out of place.
-The keyboard looks like a cheap flimsy pullout tablet keyboard.
-I'm assuming there's a charger port, sd card slot and headphone jack on the other side...so only 1 USB ports??? Da hell

I'm hoping there's some in the back.

·
Registered
44,074 Posts
This or iPad pro will be mine

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MegaFdub said:
-The bezels are still hideous.
-The speaker ports look out of place.
-The keyboard looks like a cheap flimsy pullout tablet keyboard.
-I'm assuming there's a charger port, sd card slot and headphone jack on the other side...so only 1 USB ports??? Da hell

I'm hoping there's some in the back.
- The bezels are just in that one concept design. Notice in the very first image in the OP that there are no bezels (or the bezels are at least gloss black like those on all of Apple's other products, making them less noticeable and more premium in appearance)
- Speaker ports may or may move in the final product design
- Keyboard looks exactly the same, the keys are just closer to the one another for a more minimal design
- The lack of ports is the only thing that worries me. The concept shows just a USB Type C port and a headphone jack. That's it. Again, this may or may not change.

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stan Smith said:
>no illuminated Apple
>12 inches

May have to catch gen 2 on this bullshit.
Yeah 12 inches is a shame. I guess they are just going to do away with the 11 inch and 13 inch models and instead offer one size: the 12 inch rMBA.

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Remark said:
Shits looks kinda poverty. I'mma stick with their pro line of macbooks. I never liked the Air line.
I love the Air line. I had the original MBA and then upgraded to the mid 2012 model. I could never get the rMBP because I'm so used to how thin the Air is now. Also, for a while the VIEWABLE screen resolution on the rMBP was smaller than the Air so you couldn't see as much on the screen at once. I think with Yosemite they have since set the resolution to 1440 x 990 on all of their laptops but before that it was one of the reasons why I didn't opt for the rMBP.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts