Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody able to remove the vocals from Otis, or remake it? Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Damn, no offense, but I hate when random ass people put up remixes to songs the second they come out...

Let that shit breathe

G

·
Al. said:
Damn, no offense, but I hate when random ass people put up remixes to songs the second they come out...

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Al. said:

Let that shit breathe
I don't wanna remix it, LOL. I just like the instrumental. Might make a remix in a few weeks/months, but right now I just wanna chill out to the instrumental.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts