Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listened to motm like 100 times or something but after listening to motm ii like 5 or 10 times I haven't really been wanting or needing to play it again :kanyeshrug:

·
0 Posts
played the whole album 4 times i think. i'll prob relisten to about 3-5 tracks for now on

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
KaramuKarim said:
played the whole album 4 times i think. i'll prob relisten to about 3-5 tracks for now on
I played (forced) it like 6 times, all the new tracks.that we already didnt have except Marajuna and Therses
.Worries and MAYBE SMVTW are throwaways

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
lmfao, 100 times. You guys need to do more then just sit around and listen to music all day, an album isnt always good be fuckin amaing. His new sounds is craazzzyyy, im in lovvee with it and i cna listen to the album 1-2 times day tops. Idk about all this 5-9 nonsense...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
lmfao, 100 times. You guys need to do more then just sit around and listen to music all day, an album isnt always good be fuckin amaing. His new sounds is craazzzyyy, im in lovvee with it and i cna listen to the album 1-2 times day tops. Idk about all this 5-9 nonsense...
he said 100 times for the first man on the moon.

you = fail :bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
135 Posts
CadenKnight said:
With me it's the exact opposite. MOTM had no replay value imo, I played it about once every other week. Although with  MOTM 2 I'm able to listen to it several times throughout the day...

·
Registered
135 Posts
TBH, i think yall just wanted another MOTM, artists develop and change. I think Cudi has done both, this is his best album, i dont see how yall dont see that!

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
first time was exciting cause of the leak, second was i dont know about some of these..., after that it was like OMG i love these 90% and will be bumping them for months

C

·
0 Posts
Everyone knows deep down that this album is average at best. too bad i loved motm

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Judas said:
Please try not to speak for everyone when you don't really have a clue about other people.
i made her say! said:
I listened to motm like 100 times or something but after listening to motm ii like 5 or 10 times I haven't really been wanting or needing to play it again :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
CadenKnight said:
With me it's the exact opposite. MOTM had no replay value imo, I played it about once every other week. Although with  MOTM 2 I'm able to listen to it several times throughout the day...

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
motm1 ive been bumpin everyday since it came out till now ill prob bump this for a good couple months then mix it with the other 1 till the next album i prob listened to each song 250-400times form the first album i got 20's right now with this one.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
you do know that people don't just 'sit around and listen to music all day'  you can listen to music while you do other things playa.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts