Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
113,929 Posts
KaramuKarim said:
played the whole album 4 times i think. i'll prob relisten to about 3-5 tracks for now on
I played (forced) it like 6 times, all the new tracks.that we already didnt have except Marajuna and Therses
.Worries and MAYBE SMVTW are throwaways

· Registered
3,534 Posts
lmfao, 100 times. You guys need to do more then just sit around and listen to music all day, an album isnt always good be fuckin amaing. His new sounds is craazzzyyy, im in lovvee with it and i cna listen to the album 1-2 times day tops. Idk about all this 5-9 nonsense...

· Registered
1,879 Posts
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
lmfao, 100 times. You guys need to do more then just sit around and listen to music all day, an album isnt always good be fuckin amaing. His new sounds is craazzzyyy, im in lovvee with it and i cna listen to the album 1-2 times day tops. Idk about all this 5-9 nonsense...
he said 100 times for the first man on the moon.

you = fail :bitchgtfo:

· Premium Member
10,850 Posts
motm1 ive been bumpin everyday since it came out till now ill prob bump this for a good couple months then mix it with the other 1 till the next album i prob listened to each song 250-400times form the first album i got 20's right now with this one.

· Registered
4,982 Posts
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
you do know that people don't just 'sit around and listen to music all day'  you can listen to music while you do other things playa.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.