Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
honestly like imma keep it 100.
this is terrible.
scrait up.
like the effect you put on your vocals is just doo doo.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aight, but besides the vocal effect?

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Erik Episode 95 said:
Thank you good sir. :kanyeshrug:
ok honestly that was harsh as fuck, and im obviously exaggerating breh..it picked up towards the end, but i just feel this certain tone/aesthetic isnt your strong suit u feel me? keep it up doe dont ever stop do what makes you happy man

·
0 Posts
snyder said:
ok honestly that was harsh as fuck, and im obviously exaggerating breh..it picked up towards the end, but i just feel this certain tone/aesthetic isnt your strong suit u feel me? keep it up doe dont ever stop do what makes you happy man
he prob already killed himself :'( I'll miss him.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
this isn't your song sorry dude.
like its halfway there, you can def rap
i would touch up the singing before u do it again too

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
snyder said:
It's weird, 'cause this is my personal favorite track I've dropped in a minute. Like, I actually bump this shit all the time, even doe it's my song. Everyone always says my strong point is that aggressive/fast Shady flow, Idk if it's 'cause I'm white, my voice, or what, but I don't like doing that shit all the time, or much at all, it's not the Music I wanna make.

hobbes said:
this isn't your song sorry dude.
like its halfway there, you can def rap
i would touch up the singing before u do it again too
What didn't you like?

And please anyone else who hasn't heard this, please bump this and leave feedback!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Erik Episode 95 said:
What didn't you like?
Singing wasn't that great
The rhymes didn't have harsh ass prescience like the Weeknds did, even though it seemed like you were trying. I dunno, it feels like you have a style but t his is slightly out of it and doesnt quite work (idk, j an opinion)
Didn't hold interest too well

You aren't a terrible rapper though, so try something else

1 - 15 of 15 Posts