Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
feat.charliewilson said:
Swizz on Lord Lord Lord makes me  :facepalm:.

'this is something special, this is something new', it makes the song unbearable for me.
Yeah, and the other day the song started playing while I was cooking... So I was forced to hear Swizz's verse. I almost died. Then the long ass ending... :(

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
mrvirella said:
What song (besides Runaway Love, which doesn't count) is really truly BAD? None.
feat.charliewilson said:
Swizz on Lord Lord Lord makes me  :facepalm:.

'this is something special, this is something new', it makes the song unbearable for me.
Yeah, I actually like the song, Mos Def should be featured on another G.O.O.D. Friday song. I hope the album track with him will only be kanYe + Mos with a dope hook by John Legend or Cudi

·
Registered
4 Posts
what's up with that ya'll can flaudge I know that fou sho then on top of that you could keep up if you could see me know /Let's see how many followers\ how is the draft in asshole land cushoined  I like tha fact that i'm not lookin the same foreverever next time I forget my phreind or past word I might spam my own  I kept the artist page cuz its mine duhhh

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.