Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye first introduced GOOD Fridays, and we were all expecting bogus GLC or Consequence tracks? He hasn't disappointed yet! Hopefully it stays that way!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
mrvirella said:
Kanye first introduced GOOD Fridays, and we were all expecting bogus GLC or Consequence tracks? He hasn't disappointed yet! Hopefully it stays that way!
GLC/ Cons tracks > anything Swizz related.

And yes, he has disappointed.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its the worst out of the 9, but its not bad in the sense of the content. Btw, I'm not backing up swizz lol. I fuckin hate him. But he did sound good on so appalled.

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
feat.charliewilson said:
Swizz on Lord Lord Lord makes me  :facepalm:.

'this is something special, this is something new', it makes the song unbearable for me.
Yeah, and the other day the song started playing while I was cooking... So I was forced to hear Swizz's verse. I almost died. Then the long ass ending... :(

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
mrvirella said:
What song (besides Runaway Love, which doesn't count) is really truly BAD? None.
feat.charliewilson said:
Swizz on Lord Lord Lord makes me  :facepalm:.

'this is something special, this is something new', it makes the song unbearable for me.
Yeah, I actually like the song, Mos Def should be featured on another G.O.O.D. Friday song. I hope the album track with him will only be kanYe + Mos with a dope hook by John Legend or Cudi

·
Registered
4 Posts
what's up with that ya'll can flaudge I know that fou sho then on top of that you could keep up if you could see me know /Let's see how many followers\ how is the draft in asshole land cushoined  I like tha fact that i'm not lookin the same foreverever next time I forget my phreind or past word I might spam my own  I kept the artist page cuz its mine duhhh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can't really say I was "disappointed" by any track yet.  Some have been better then others but none have been horrible.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Remember when Kanye was gone for like a year and everyone cried their pants off cause they'd do anything for a new song, no matter WHO was on it?

ahh, greed is a bitch.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts