Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly 3 weeks from now marks the day haters are proven wrong, true fans hopes are fulfilled, and dickriders assume their usual positions...

We've been waiting a year. A year of highs and times where we weren't even sure this was a real project. This was truely the best time to be a Kanye fan. The night Power dropped, after months of no word from Ye, the morning his twitter account was activated, the Ustream, the live shows, GOOD fridays, Album covers, Runaway premier, and every second between.

i think its about time for an album countdown banner, dont you? :twisted:

G

·
...And all the ****** who hated on Kanye last year eat your mothafucking heart out it's Yeezy....

And when you get to talkin’ bout the greatest, I just really hope that
You’d think of Yeezy,
I just really hope that (you’d think of Yeezy)
I just really hope that (you’d think of Yeezy)
(‘Cause he's trynna be unforgettable)

:yay: :we: :eyeroll: :robo: :awesome: :twisted:

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Brennan said:
I just want him to beat the blonde slut. >_>
Tsk tsk man.

Taylor is no slut.

She is an innocent little 20 year who is still a virgin, and represents the hearts of little white girls across American land!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
ONMusic said:
Tsk tsk man.

Taylor is no slut.

She is an innocent little 20 year who is still a virgin, and represents the hearts of little white girls across American land!!!
she has a song about a relationship with john mayer. how can she still be a virgin having gone through a relationship with john mayer

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
ONMusic said:
Tsk tsk man.

Taylor is no slut.

She's not innocent and well fuck the white girls.

·
Banned
25,964 Posts
ONMusic said:
Tsk tsk man.

Taylor is no slut.

You dont know where her vag been. You aint God

1 - 20 of 78 Posts