Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to go on this forum when it used to be kanyelive, now I don't know what exactly happened (someone msg me the details) but I'm back at 0 post and haven't posted music on this site for years. Much has changed...

This track is off an ep I'm working on of songs that were just fun to make this summer aside from my mixtape. This one is called Madd House it practically dubstep with my vocals over it. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/bennyslacks%2Fmad-house
Like me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BennySlacks or follow me on twitter: @BennySlacks

·
Registered
37,089 Posts
it's dope, really well produced, but I think the vocals could be done better.

still really good, will listen again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Santiago said:
CT classic
That's much appreciated, I'll see if I can upload it anytime soon cause all link are dead even though I now hate it lol.

Original. said:
it's dope, really well produced, but I think the vocals could be done better.
still really good, will listen again.
I agree, the compressor is a tad too high. It was a friend's studio. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Holy shit that was so dope. This is coming from someone who doesn't like this Dubstep fad. You killed that shit though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ErikTripleSixCrew said:
Holy shit that was so dope. This is coming from someone who doesn't like this Dubstep fad. You killed that shit though.
Bubbachuck383 said:
Could give 2 shits about dubstep but this was tight. props.
Word thanks! I only dig certain dub tracks such as this with the 'horror' elements. I have other tracks in my soundcloud too for your listening pleasure.

G

·
Bdone said:
Word thanks! I only dig certain dub tracks such as this with the 'horror' elements. I have other tracks in my soundcloud too for your listening pleasure.
THIS IS AWESOME!
you can get your old post count
GIVE THIS MAN HIS POSTS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts