Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know a lot about what to do with girls, but my problem is actually executing the advice/ideas that I have. Like the one of not being obsessive or not making it seem like you like her as much as you do. I'm good at that, but at the same time, I want to make her know that I like her without going overboard with it and making me seem like a little bitch that needs a girl.

To all the "playaz" in here, any advice on how to balance the way I play it cool and how I send the signals that I like her? There were always situations where a girl never knew that I liked her because it played it so cool, that she actually thought I didn't like her and then there's the girls that picked up that I liked them because I didn't know how to play it cool and made myself look like a bitch by being a little too attentive to her.

It's basically a thread where I'm asking how to get a girl. What to do?

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
You need to show some strong signs that you are interested. If you play it too cool you will end up in the friend zone.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dev said:
You need to show some strong signs that you are interested. If you play it too cool you will end up in the friend zone.
That's my problem. I'm aware that if I play too cool, that no girl will think I like them, but I don't know how to show them how I feel without me coming off as coming on too strong. Anyone know a good balance of the two?

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
I feel you. tbh you really have to figure it out over time by testing your approaches on lots of different girls.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
ROHF4L said:
That's my problem. I'm aware that if I play too cool, that no girl will think I like them, but I don't know how to show them how I feel without me coming off as coming on too strong. Anyone know a good balance of the two?
i get this problm all the time, help us!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts