Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and My girlfriend both feel like were drifting apart, We didnt break up yet but I feel it leading on and I also feel if she breaks up with me she's gonna date this other dude, im really sad, any advice? tips?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My response to you joe is in a kanye runaway voice how he said to the bird to not burn, I dont want into to drift, I wont let it happen, I just love her to much, Me and her have been on and off for 3 years.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
Me and My girlfriend both feel like were drifting apart, We didnt break up yet but I feel it leading on and I also feel if she breaks up with me she's gonna date this other dude, im really sad, any advice? tips?
lmao whats your name dude? (i'm dead serious btw). nevermind i saw you're only 14 you can't be the guy i'm trying to steal this girl from (lol does that make sense?)

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
My response to you joe is in a kanye runaway voice how he said to the bird to not burn, I dont want into to drift, I wont let it happen, I just love her to much, Me and her have been on and off for 3 years.
you're fourteen young man and have the rest of your life ahead of you. make the most of it, absorb culture, meet many more women, and get your life situated. figure out who you are before you fall in love for the first time/again bevcause it'll make all the difference. if there's anything i've learned its that everything happens for a reason so if you're drifting apart do what you can to keep the relationship alive but if it ends make sure it ends on good terms (meaning that not only should you be on good terms with her but you need to be on good terms with yourself as an individual).

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Manny said:
you're fourteen young man and have the rest of your life ahead of you. make the most of it, absorb culture, meet many more women, and get your life situated. figure out who you are before you fall in love for the first time/again bevcause it'll make all the difference. if there's anything i've learned its that everything happens for a reason so if you're drifting apart do what you can to keep the relationship alive but if it ends make sure it ends on good terms (meaning that not only should you be on good terms with her but you need to be on good terms with yourself as an individual).
+1 rep for you sir

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Manny said:
lmao whats your name dude? (i'm dead serious btw). nevermind i saw you're only 14 you can't be the guy i'm trying to steal this girl from (lol does that make sense?)
My name is Nick and thanks for the advice manny fresh.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
that post makes me looks like such an asshole when really i'm the robinhood of this whole girlfriend stealing business...

you're welcome man.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
joe said:
The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending, as much as the start.

It's often difficult to pinpoint why exactly two people start to drift apart. It is so full of a million little threads connected to a million other things that it will almost drive you mad to try to figure it all out. Try to communicate with one another about how you're feeling, but also remain aware that every couple goes through drifting phases,and you kind of just have to let it happen.  Sometimes love just changes shape, for whatever reason.
I could not agree more with this.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
If you're sad about it, don't let her go, no matter what. I can tell you really care about this girl and you should do whatever you can to stay with her. Change things up until you two start getting situated again. Best of luck to you, friend

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
Run nigga its over  ur fam  im only trying to protect u

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending, as much as the start.

It's often difficult to pinpoint why exactly two people start to drift apart. It is so full of a million little threads connected to a million other things that it will almost drive you mad to try to figure it all out. Try to communicate with one another about how you're feeling, but also remain aware that every couple goes through drifting phases,and you kind of just have to let it happen.  Sometimes love just changes shape, for whatever reason.
GOAT advice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts