Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
25,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full list of staff members can be viewed here

Life & Advice Section / R&A / General Discussion Moderators: Gurilla, Synposis, urba, Franco & demeulemeester

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relationship Advice is pretty self explanatory.

This is a judgemental free zone intended for those seeking advice and to discuss serious issues regarding their relationships.

Personal attacks, harassment of any kind , and immaturity is not permitted (YOU WILL BE BANNED).

Think before you post,
If your thread does not pertain to this section, it will be moved to a more appropiate and fitting place.

You are allowed to post pictures of yourself and the people in your lives/relationships
but keep in mind that you are at risk of exposing yourself or the person's identity to other users apart of this site.
No exposals or posting of one's picture in or outside of this section without permission
Do not post any social media links unless they're your own. (POST WITH CAUTION)

Main Rules

No Offensive material or comments

No NSFW content

No harassment or cyber bullying of any kind

No derailing/baiting/trolling threads

Respect eachother's privacy and opinions

Do not force someone to post pictures
Once one person asks, that's it.  Do not ask again.
" Need pics to assess the situation " posts will be deleted

Do not advocate date rape or rape in general

Do not encourage or provoke suicide

FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT TO A FAIR WARNING OR BAN

If someone is caught being offensive be sure to report it. I will be alerted.

If someone is constantly attacking you report it or pm me. Otherwise place them on ignore

If you want something stickied , have any questions, comments or concerns with anything just send me a message.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.