Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a dysfunctional family most of my life, (15 years old),
well not like crazy people, their actually intelligent people in my house, it's that we all have different opinions and views on different things..

Whenever I heard Family Business, I get so melancholy,  because I've never really had that type of Family, and also because i'm not African American.
:cjshrug:

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
I wonder what happened to the OP. You never know what happens to people when they haven't been online for 2 years. Did he lose interest in Kanye? Did he move to some Third World Nation without computers? Did something bad happen to him?

How could someone who loves Family Business so much just disappear.  :cryfam:

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
MajorLazer said:
I wonder what happened to the OP. You never know what happens to people when they haven't been online for 2 years. Did he lose interest in Kanye? Did he move to some Third World Nation without computers? Did something bad happen to him?

once you make 1000 posts i wouldnt think anyone would loose interst .. maybe hes dead or in jail  :ohno:

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
MajorLazer said:

That's exactly what I wonder when I see that somebody hasn't been active for such a long time. :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts