1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I guess I got my herpes back."

"Tell mum I just want my snacks. Snacks on snacks on snacks. Snacks."

"This is what the ending of Mr. Magnorium's Wonder Emporium should feel like."

EDIT: The point is to change lyrics from WTT songs to something more relatable (and hopefully humorous), since everyone is complaining about the "rich" talk and how it alienates us listeners.

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
****** talking real reckless, stuntmen

Sound crazy ? Well i'm bout to go dumb again

I guess I got my swagger back, truth

·
Registered
693 Posts
This is what the ending of the final episode of Boondocks should feel like

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The point is to change lyrics from WTT songs to something more relatable (and hopefully humorous), since everyone is complaining about the "rich" talk and how it alienates us listeners.

"Ball so hard mafucka's wanna' fine me. But first they' gotta' track my IP address."

"Back to my work pay. So low I can't afford to order entrees."

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
So basically Russell ain't the only Russell
Russell Brand, Russell Brand
Zero zero zero zero
Russell Brand

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
823 Posts
"i showed love to you, but you ripped out my heart and you stepped on it. i picked up the pieces before you swept on it. GOD damn this shit leave a mess don’t it. shit feelin’ like death don’t it. charge it to the game…whatever’s left on it. i spent about a minute maybe less on it. fly pelican fly, turn the jets on it. but first i shall digress on it. wasn’t i a good king? maybe too much of a good thing, huh? didn’t i spoil you? me or the money what you loyal to? i gave you my loyalty. made you Royalty and royalties, took care of all your laywer fees. and this is how you’re rewardin’ me."

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
What's Vans my *****? What's Levi's my killa? What's vitamins my dealer? what's that jacket H&M?

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Started a little blog just to get some traffic.
Old folks'll tell you not to play in traffic. Uh.
Zero hits and my self-esteem crashes."

1 - 20 of 39 Posts