Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me hear yall stories im curious.

Got rejected by this bitch I really wanted but got her friend doe...

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Only one dude I really wanted that I actively went for and he rejected me :cryfam:

Makes it harder to process but fuck that lame :fly:

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Universe said:
story time :yay:
I wanted to be serious but she didn't :cryfam:
Then I stopped contacting her, then she messaged me days after and I didn't reply.
Posted a snap and she played it then stopped playing my other snaps.
Days after she posted "emotionally unstable" pic on IG, called me but I didn't pick up.
Now, her presence on social media has decreased. I hope she's okay, it was her decision

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
TobyA said:
I wanted to be serious but she didn't :cryfam:
Then I stopped contacting her, then she messaged me days after and I didn't reply.
Posted a snap and she played it then stopped playing my other snaps.
Days after she posted "emotionally unstable" pic on IG, called me but I didn't pick up.
Now, her presence on social media has decreased. I hope she's okay, it was her decision
Sounds like you did good but I think it would've been better to keep her around only to let her know that she wasn't shit to you and you getting play with the other hoes :perv:

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Universe said:
Sounds like you did good but I think it would've been better to keep her around only to let her know that she wasn't shit to you and you getting play with the other hoes :perv:
I have a feeling she'd call again, I would "take her back" just to creampie again and waste her time.
These hoes confused, all these rap lyrics making so much sense now. No more relationships for me

·
Registered
678 Posts
i swear if anyone says they never been rejected they fucking liar and needs to reevaluate their life

·
Registered
34,657 Posts
we decided to quit things since i've catched her making out with Shinji Hiruzawa, who was my rival but also best friend in dating simulator for my NDS

now im playing Tsundere Simulator and killing every possible waifu that gets too close to Hibari-kun :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
34,657 Posts
oh but i also been rejected by this bitch Sakura Kojiro becasue she apparently didnt like that I spent so much time with her best friend Inoue smh

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Heres_to_the_Roc said:
:oh:

Why he ain't want you?
Idk he never gave me closure so who knos. I guess that's why I'm having a lil trouble moving on. But most of my threads have been bout him if you ever peeked em

1 - 20 of 50 Posts