Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do y'all think about these reebok lites that swizz beatz is endorsing...
they look like a cheap knock off blend of the air yeezys and jordan 4s imo, just dont know what reebok are playin at?

:dno:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm a big Nike/Jordan head but i have copped a few Reeboks in the last few years with some drops. The kamikazes are nice for the pricepoint, parents that don't wanna drop 200 on jordans will end up copping these for kids.

I have the kamikazes in the gren/aqua colorway, neon green grey & white & black  , all the pairs have indentation marks on the outsole. looks like a pressing issue .. but for 100 bux i really couldn't care less.

Comparing them to my Twilight Zone Pumps the quality of the materials is nicer on the kamikazes, suede etc etc but just like all brands some models stand out

If I put the kamikazes side by side with all my packer wimbledon pumps they look like trash.

Maybe tonight i'll take some side by side shots if you guys want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aubrey said:
Oh, and they were designed by Swizz Beatz :cmon:
Not "designed by" Swizz, Swizz just picked the design and "endorsed" it.

Ghosta Sol said:
what do y'all think about these reebok lites that swizz beatz is endorsing...
they look like a cheap knock off blend of the air yeezys and jordan 4s imo, just dont know what reebok are playin at?

:dno:
I dont think Kamikaze's look anything like the Yeezy or jordanz. i think itz pretty original and fresh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Type X said:
I'm a big Nike/Jordan head but i have copped a few Reeboks in the last few years with some drops. The kamikazes are nice for the pricepoint, parents that don't wanna drop 200 on jordans will end up copping these for kids.

I have the kamikazes in the gren/aqua colorway, neon green grey & white & black  , all the pairs have indentation marks on the outsole. looks like a pressing issue .. but for 100 bux i really couldn't care less.

Comparing them to my Twilight Zone Pumps the quality of the materials is nicer on the kamikazes, suede etc etc but just like all brands some models stand out

If I put the kamikazes side by side with all my packer wimbledon pumps they look like trash.

Maybe tonight i'll take some side by side shots if you guys want.
All blown molded EVA (aka Nike's Phylon) outsoles have wrinkles. it is characteristics of that material.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts