Murder to Excellence

@00:53

Lucifer

@00:10

any others ?

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Can you point out what lines exactly I don't wanna go through them all right now. But anyways, who cares? Rappers do it all the time.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DoctaCarrera said:
Can you point out what lines exactly I don't wanna go through them all right now. But anyways, who cares? Rappers do it all the time.
1) "Hello white America, assassinate my character. Money matrimony, yeah, they tryna break the marriage up"

--> "they break your mariage up, can't kill your dream so they assassinate your character"

2) "And I'm from the murder capital where they murder for capital"

--> "I'm from the murder capital where they murder for Capital"

(even tho it's Jay's song, this line was actually written by Ye and Jay took it for the hook on Lucifer

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
So many damn ye stans,  if ye's next solo album was to just re rap the entire RD album, word for word, beat for beat you guys would still say, damn ye does it so much better than jay or, instant classic!!

Please :cmon:

·
Registered
34 Posts
gunna be honest guys.. not trying to shit on anyones party here but does it really matter if theyve used like 5 lines in the whole album that have been used before? theyre still making good music and you liked it enough to listen to it enough to notice the same lyrics.. so stop cryin about it? ..just sayin..

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Alex Trebek said:
So many damn ye stans,  if ye's next solo album was to just re rap the entire RD album, word for word, beat for beat you guys would still say, damn ye does it so much better than jay or, instant classic!!

Please :cmon:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts