Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need help with my sampling in Recycle. My chops are really..............choppy ? I just need tips on making them smoother. Also, if anyone has tips on on finding the tempo for samples..that would be great. PLEASE I NEED THE HELP

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
use the pencil tool and zoom in to get the parts where each slice stops it will helps ur choping to be accurate
what about the tempo and stuff ? like when i put Dr Rex Loop player..how do i make sure the drums match up with the sample ?

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
uhm i usually play around with sample then record and match drums
You record the sample on Reason ? Sorry if these are like dumb ass questions. I've never really used the record button on there..what is it useful for ?

·
Premium Member
4,077 Posts
ok so i load the sample into dr.rex then i play around with it on my drum pad and i find the slices that ia want and record it.
then i open redrum and play around with drums that suit the tempo and sample.
then i record it 

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
ok so i load the sample into dr.rex then i play around with it on my drum pad and i find the slices that ia want and record it.
then i open redrum and play around with drums that suit the tempo and sample.
then i record it 
what are the advantages of recording your drums ? i usually just put it in the pattern.

·
Premium Member
4,077 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
what are the advantages of recording your drums ? i usually just put it in the pattern.
u get to hear what u want to hear
more originality and creativity is put into your music
u should invest into a keyboard and drum pad controller

1 - 10 of 10 Posts