Kanye to The banner

Recommend me some shoes based on my style

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  wereDOOMED 
#1 ·
Ok so I'm really picky about what shoes I wear. I don't like anything really large and super flashy or too...hood (Air Jordans, tbh). Below are some styles I really like or currently own.

Nike Lunar Eclipse 2 - absolutely love the look of these but I only really wear them to the gym

Nike Lunarglide 2 - kind of plain but I use them for the gym and sometimes with chino shorts for casual wear. being a running shoe, they're a little too gym-ish for casual wear but they work anyway

Nike MS78 - just got these to wear with chino shorts as a more casual shoe. a little plain but I they work for now.

Clark Desert Boot - very plain I know but they look great with anything. I wear them with jeans only.

Shoes I'm interested in:

Nike FreeRun 2 City - absolutely love these but they're very rare and very expensive.

Reebok Kamikaze III - I really like this shoe and in both colors.

Maison MM sneakers - Love these but damn there's gotta be a cheaper alternative.

See less See more
#2 ·
for the last ones take a look at radii you can find them for pretty cheap.
not sure if they're too out there for you

And as for recommendations not really sure based on your style. But you said you wear chinos and basically any boat shoe looks good with chinos

#14 ·
DarkTwistedReality said:
for the last ones take a look at radii you can find them for pretty cheap.
not sure if they're too out there for you

And as for recommendations not really sure based on your style. But you said you wear chinos and basically any boat shoe looks good with chinos
yeah those are kind of similar but I hate the buckles and the really thick white sole. also yeah boat shoes are pretty cool I guess. I really like these but they're pretty expensive:

#19 ·

Nike 6.0 Zoom Mogan Mid 2

Don't know if they're your style OP, but I don't like flashy things either and these come in some simple colours which really look great.

I want a pair for myself but I'm finding a hard time finding a store that stocks them in Sydney.. might have to order them online..

Edit: here's a more basic colour scheme for comparison.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.