Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not after the big names, 'cod', 'gta', 'fifa' ect....

Just some lesser known quality games.

Some of your personal favs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
On Tuesday Fallout New Vegas is coming out, it's really fun if you're exploring a post-apocalyptic world is interesting to you. It has both first person shooter and RPG elements and it's fun if you're a fan of either or just looking for a great game. You can also get Fallout 3 which is the same thing almost except it's set in Washington D.C. It's a really great game in my opinion, one of the best and it's really cheap now.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, ill give them  a look.

I just recently got a ps3 and iv only got a few games.

And the only game im anticipating is 'assasins creed: brotherhood'

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
In terms of exclusives LittleBigPlanet 2 is coming out soon and the first one was really fun. GT 5 is coming out in January if you're a fan of cars you'll love GT 5 it has 1,000 cars and a lot more features.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
PS3 exclusives to hit up:

Uncharted (1 and 2)
Resistance (1 and 2)
Little Big Planet
Ratchet and Clank (1 and 2)
Motorstorm (1 and 2)

With basically all of these, the sequels are better, but if you're in it for the long (or cheap) haul, just go for the first one for starters

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
TygaTyga said:
Motorstorm aint that good, get GT5 or Grid
prologue is whack, and 5 just got delayed again. Grid is hot fire though, truth

and be on the lookout for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit this november. shit is gonna be too fresh

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Prologue is just a little intro to 5, which will be the greatest racing video game released.
Grid is very nice I remember wanting it after playing the demo it's very realistic as well.
NFS Hot Pursuit looks nice if you have the maturity of a 5 year old. I loved NFS as a kid but I just hate to see them use beautiful cars like the Reventon and the Murcielago SV and crash them in "police chases". Just seems very unrealistic and stupid to me.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
Prologue is just a little intro to 5, which will be the greatest racing video game released.
Grid is very nice I remember wanting it after playing the demo it's very realistic as well.
NFS Hot Pursuit looks nice if you have the maturity of a 5 year old. I loved NFS as a kid but I just hate to see them use beautiful cars like the Reventon and the Murcielago SV and crash them in "police chases". Just seems very unrealistic and stupid to me.
ever play burnout? Fastest racing game out there, great social networking, and all around extra fun

the new need for speed is going to be great... Shooting up cities full of people after buying your weapons with money from a street walker you murdered is unrealistic too, but GTA is fun. It has nothing to do with realism, it's about fun factor. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is going to be fun

·
Registered
590 Posts
Uncharted 2 is easily one of the best action/adventure game around, esp for this generation.

Bad Company 2 is THE best first person shooter right now and really deserves a lot more attention. Admit it COD fans, Modern Warfare 2 was full of holes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts