Kanye to The banner

Really Though, Kanye And Wayne Are The Same Lyrically

2401 141
Not even hating, but it's true :kanyeshrug:

Both are very inconsistent lyrically nowadays, have wack and annoying punchlines/etc.  Occasionally they may snap (Who Gon Stop Me, 6 Foot 7 Foot, Murder To Excellence, Faded, etc), but there's nothing beyond that.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts
You sound stupid when you say stupid things...
You're comparing an "I<3P*SSY" rapper with a artist and genius who's just having sum fun.
OP = invalid.
OP is right.

Kanye: "lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team"

exactly the same as

Wayne: "wish a ***** wood like a tree in this bitch:

give this man a medal.
How is it stupid? Hah, Ye stans have no logic at all
oilpit said:
You sound stupid when you say stupid things...
i thought Ye stepped it up lyrically on MBDTF and WTT. but thats just me :seanshrug:
ShatteredWorld said:
How is it stupid? Hah, Ye stans have no logic at all
G
DONT EVEN PUT KANYE AND WAYNE IN IN THE SAME SENTENCE EVER AGAIN
I addressed this in the OP too. Yeah, he does have the occasional good verses but he's overall inconsistent lyrically
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
i thought Ye stepped it up lyrically on MBDTF and WTT. but thats just me :seanshrug:
Wayne has one album that is close to classic. Kanye has how many that ARE classic?
BTW, I'm not saying that Kanye is a bad ARTIST, because artist and rapper are two different things.
people have different opionions. i think kanye is a better rapper than he was on his first 3 albums.
ShatteredWorld said:
I addressed this in the OP too. Yeah, he does have the occasional good verses but he's overall inconsistent lyrically
Nobody is talking about classics, now, are we?
CollegeDroput said:
Wayne has one album that is close to classic. Kanye has how many that ARE classic?
chill
Bozav said:
Bozav said:
G
My stanleyness is doing otherwise
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
Decennia said:
You're comparing an "I<3P*SSY" rapper with a artist and genius who's just having sum fun.
OP = invalid.
CollegeDroput said:
Bozav said:
1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.