Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's ridiculous just how much I'm struggling with women. I know for a fact it has nothing to do with my looks, personality (yes, believe it or not, my KTT personality is different to my IRL one), height, money etc. I have improved so much in every area of my life - yet i am seeing a DECREASE in interest from women - which I will never understand.

A lot of the things i used to believe were true turned out to be not. Girls don't flock to you the more attractive you get - hell I'm noticing an inverse correlation. Even in the clubs, it's usually the average looking white guy (that's about 5'8'' tall) that cleans up.

I hate relying on tinder because all the hot girls flake. Even the below average looking girls flake there - because they have too many options.

I think tinder has been turned into a joke now - now women are less willing to meet guys from there

I think the best way to meet girls is through a social circle. But that's very hard to make. I feel like just giving up on females A LOT. But I'm trying my best to keep going

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well op sorry to say but dating sites give women an advantage even more so than In real life, even a average female will be overwhelmed with date request while you, who may be more than adequate will struggle because honestly dick is worthless, we'll atleast that's how you can interpret mating patterns between men and women

·
Registered
7 Posts
Most important thing is not to worry or stress over it because that's when you a. Add uneccesary pressure to you're life and b. You might settle for the first girl who gives you attention and semi attractive.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I can't even say it's a race issue either. Yesterday - for the first time - I saw most black guys cleaning up with the white girls... And I wasn't

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JunyaWannabe said:
Maybe you should just give up on girls until you make more friends. Homies >>>
thats what I'm considering. So basically give up on girls for good because I suck at making friends

·
Registered
23,492 Posts
so how are you struggling but you're saying it's not cause of your looks, wealth or personality
:what:
things ain't adding up here
:jordanok:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
notavirgin said:
so how are you struggling but you're saying it's not cause of your looks, wealth or personality
:what:
things ain't adding up here
:jordanok:
Personality is subjective. But most people think I'm nice (IRL)
I made a hells lot of money in the past 6 months. I used to be very poor tho. But I'm a graduate now.
And this is how I look (if you haven't seen me already)
thenewdream said:

·
Registered
7 Posts
thenewdream said:
Personality is subjective. But most people think I'm nice (IRL)
I made a hells lot of money in the past 6 months. I used to be very poor tho. But I'm a graduate now.
And this is how I look (if you haven't seen me already)
Bro you're head don't fit your body at all, it's the Kanye effect

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im not looking for any beef with anyone. This is a legit concern of mine

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
thenewdream said:
im not looking for any beef with anyone. This is a legit concern of mine
i'm not beefin either!! Dude I think you need to reevaluate your looks / personality. You say you're a pmf but a lot of ppl don't think so. I'm glad you're confident tho. Also mayb you're just trying way too hard. Girls sense that shit

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
vickstah said:
i'm not beefin either!! Dude I think you need to reevaluate your looks / personality. You say you're a pmf but a lot of ppl don't think so. I'm glad you're confident tho. Also mayb you're just trying way too hard. Girls sense that shit
depends on what they mean by pmf. People have said I'm good looking but to masculine to be a pmf. Whatever that means. Nah, if anything I don't approach unless a girl smiles

1 - 20 of 277 Posts