Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm writing this damn thread on my iPhone in a ceramics factory nd shit I'm pissed off all you rappers and producers on this site like I got no buzz :( or I should be signed tbh well u ain't doing it fucking right.

There's two ways u can get this buzz.

1. U got cash.
2. U hella fucking lucky.

Real talk, theres thousands of producers and rappers in the world so why the fuck should another person listen or sign u? Well, unless u hella lucky then u need cash. Now, if u say I got no cash then stfu and wait and I'll explain how smh.

Ok depending on how big u wanna be, but let's say u wanna get signed. Well srsly all u need is 7000 dollars, now ur prob like :fly: but really with 7k u can have XXL magazine feature, shady radio feature, 3 major record labels meeting and much more I can't remember off my head but it's guaranteed record label signing basically unless u shit. Now ofc with much less money u can get smaller shit or features but u gotta think wisely. If u a producer sell ur beats, if u a rapper sell features.

Now ofc u can do other shit to get out there like music videos or show but still they require money!

The buzz I got was purely for luck before and iv made cash from music yes but I'm spending the music I made from money on music. Not on myself, but I'm gonna spend it back on music wisely and gain more. It a game an u gotta learn how to play it.

That emerald ruins guy got Lil b on his beat and smh at all u guys like he's so bad why should u be happy. But u know how much buzz that fucking guy got? Fuck if the song is good or not, take the buzz and expand on it. It's a game really. U not gon get big u get Blu on ur shit. Sure he's good but he ain't out there yet. Rap game fell off and u gotta know who's got buzz and who doesn't.

Now unless u lucky and ur like Justin bieber and make YouTube vids of u singing and ur hot as fuck then usher pick u up u need dough.

Any questions feel free to ask me please.

Sticky Plz.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
Can you retype that in normal English? It looks like you watched a "how to be hip-hop" instructional video from the 80's.
recap: u need cash or luck to blow up, cash = 7k, and with that u can get features on magazines and label meetings. if u dont have cash u have to go get that by selling ur beats or selling features on songs if u are a rapper. if u are lucky u need no 7k and already blew up.

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nader said:
recap: u need cash or luck to blow up, cash = 7k, and with that u can get features on magazines and label meetings. if u dont have cash u have to go get that by selling ur beats or selling features on songs if u are a rapper. if u are lucky u need no 7k and already blew up.
Not rlly 7k, was jus an example obvs thats one of the best packages a company can offer u but theres obvs less .

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
ILLA said:
Not rlly 7k, was jus an example obvs thats one of the best packages a company can offer u but theres obvs less .
ye, btw can u hook me up with some artist names? i wanna send out my beats to people but dont know any (big fail i know)

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nader said:
ye, btw can u hook me up with some artist names? i wanna send out my beats to people but dont know any (big fail i know)
Artist such as? Gimmie examples like on a scale of big or not. Signed or unsigned. etc

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:|

NXGGVBXTCH said:
Yoo can you link me to that site you showed me, I forget what it was for I think advertisement but like I had to make an account on there
Ill fb u

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
****** will steal your beats though, large and small. It happened to my coworker. Dom kennedy jacked him and another friend got jacked by someone else, but I can't say because they're going to court.

I'll pass....

And making a how to get big thread before actually being big..... Hmmmm, I'm gonna make a guide on how to play the trumpet, you know, before I even know how to play.
:work:

·
0 Posts
Prince Al said:
****** will steal your beats though, large and small. It happened to my coworker. Dom kennedy jacked him and another friend got jacked by someone else, but I can't say because they're going to court.

I'll pass....

And making a how to get big thread before actually being big..... Hmmmm, I'm gonna make a guide on how to play the trumpet, you know, before I even know how to play.
:work:
Damn. I wanted to get him a beat. D: One of the dopest/chillest rappers out.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts