Just saw this youtube comment:

You say Taylor Swift,I say Breaking Benjamin

You say Lady Gaga,I say Evanescence

You say Miley Cyrus,I say Slipknot

You say T-Pain,I say Three Days Grace

You say Eminem,I say Linkin Park

You say Jonas Brother,I say Green Day

You say Flowers,I say Black Veil Brides

92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop.If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to 5 other videos

I don't mind that people like some bands and artists better than others of course but this part pissed me pretty off:

92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop.If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to 5 other videos

What the fuck is "Real music"? IMO Everything is as real as the other and nothing is better than the other.. it's all down to personal taste

TL;DR VERSION

Do you think some music generes are better than other or do you mean it's all down to personal taste?

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
LOL so stupid

the other artists listed as "real music", they are the fuckin same as the others

lame

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Yea. When people post shit on YouTube like that, I just think to myself that their like 12 years old. So their opinions don't matter

·
Registered
293 Posts
Why do you even pay attention to these kind of comments? Let the one who posted it live in his sad little world in which he thinks he's listening to the best music ever made...

B

·
0 Posts
that's the problem with rock fans they think they are on some special group, but yeah people that like rock have reduced, but still the point is real music is everything except:
Souljaboy, Birdman, Oj da juiceman, and Wayne

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
iHateFJ said:
that's the problem with rock fans they think they are on some special group, but yeah people that like rock have reduced, but still the point is real music is EVERYTHING some just like certain types.
fixed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts