Kanye to The banner

[url=https://youtu.be/zW27xZuxcYM]cr7.com[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 22082 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
Memphis Depay said:
Im assuming hummus is James :hah:

Yeah man, coming from a different country, it takes time to settle down, but ppl dont like to wait and have patience... its disgusting... but eh who cares.

I mean he's been "shit" and got 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games. Thats more than Young gets on a full season :hah:
Against brugge and Sunderland :jordanlaff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,180 Posts
Enzo. said:
He's a very talented but hes constantly doing dumb shit and ruining plays, such a frustrating player to watch.
This. He would be the one with woat decision making in the team if it wasn't for ronaldo and maybe ramos. Isco is an outstanding player but he  lacks so much efficientcy (+his ego), that's what makes James so much superior than him atm and it is frustrating to watch cause we know what he could do if he wasn't the idiot he is
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
FaaM said:
Yeah that was cause modric and James were out, but mostly modric. We had to play illaras poverty ass :cryfam:
Illara was pretty good with Sociedad, Ancelotti just insisted at playing him out of position. He never really got the support from madrid fans he needed imo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
102,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Blame Carlo dumbass for Illarra flopping

Isco will be fine just needs a benching and some more time to adjust to Rafa system. He will never reach James level with his mentality but that is OK, James is a top 5 player in the world and still young.

Isco decision making is still 5x better than di Marias ever was
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,180 Posts
Katsura said:
Isco decision making is still 5x better than di Marias ever was
Hate how Di maria is now portrayed as a god, except 2nd half of his last season he was as inconsistent as özil. 1 dimensional player 80% of the time
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,273 Posts
lmao di maria smfh, that 2nd half of the season leading to la decima was on such a gawd level that he brainwashed everybody into forget the first 2 n a half seasons

but yea atleast isco's finishing isnt as shit as ozils was, that game against dortmund in mourinhos last year was the most poverty finishing i ever seen

EDIT: before yesterday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,296 Posts
Katsura said:
Blame Carlo dumbass for Illarra flopping

Isco will be fine just needs a benching and some more time to adjust to Rafa system. He will never reach James level with his mentality but that is OK, James is a top 5 player in the world and still young.

Isco decision making is still 5x better than di Marias ever was
and Di Maria still managed to pick 87 assists for Madrid, while Isco got 26 :khaled:

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,273 Posts
Enzo. said:
and Di Maria still managed to pick 87 assists for Madrid, while Isco got 26 :khaled:
di marias passes were much more clinical but the times the ball was lost n times where they should pass instead of dribble n vice versa are similar
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,273 Posts
Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro has urged the embattled Brazil and Barcelona star to put his money in tax havens and move to Real Madrid before the end of his career.

:khaled:

would u guys accept him here? Figo 2.0 possibly
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro has urged the embattled Brazil and Barcelona star to put his money in tax havens and move to Real Madrid before the end of his career.

:khaled:

would u guys accept him here? Figo 2.0 possibly
How would moving to madrid help his situation? I think most madrid fans would accept him, he's going to be the best player in the world in 3-4 years
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
102,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro has urged the embattled Brazil and Barcelona star to put his money in tax havens and move to Real Madrid before the end of his career.

:khaled:

would u guys accept him here? Figo 2.0 possibly
fuck yes I'd take Neymar :what:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,590 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro has urged the embattled Brazil and Barcelona star to put his money in tax havens and move to Real Madrid before the end of his career.

:khaled:

would u guys accept him here? Figo 2.0 possibly
He already passed on y'all fuccbois last time and chose us over Madrid
Why on earth would he go now :lol:

Destined to be the next Messi
And we always had the best Brazilians
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
CharlesLP said:
He already passed on y'all fuccbois last time and chose us over Madrid
Why on earth would he go now :lol:

Destined to be the next Messi
And we always had the best Brazilians
Next Messi? Too far bro
Messi the type of player you see every 20 years. Neymar will be the best in the world one day but still won't be Messi level. At neymars age Messi was already a legend,
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,882 Posts
That report makes 0 sense though. How the fuck does tax troubles in Brazil somehow turn into a transfer to Real Madrid :what: his agent and him just want more money
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,590 Posts
One time said:
That report makes 0 sense though. How the fuck does tax troubles in Brazil somehow turn into a transfer to Real Madrid :what: his agent and him just want more money
I obv mean the same role/importance
Messi is the best ever in Football
No question bout that
 
161 - 180 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top