[url=https://youtu.be/zW27xZuxcYM]cr7.com[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 22082 Posts

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
Memphis Depay said:
His finishing touch is gone because the gods of football are transferring that touch onto the new Ronaldo.

:banderas:
It's really not showing on the field
Oh wait only when he plays against brugge and Sunderland ?

·
Registered
18,296 Posts
FaaM said:
Fucking frustrating game, i would`ve scored at least 3 today, Ronaldo with WOAT finishing, seriuously i have never watched a game were CRs finishing was worse, and i`ve seen all of his games.
Isco needs to start on the bench next game, his crosses and selfishness he showed today was more than poor. Cant even say we didnt play good, we just needed to score one of the 9999 chances we had.
Nacho showed us the difference between him and Varane, they are like 2 leagues away from each other.
Jese cant finish shit, this been known. We should`ve brought Lucas in for the last 15min, he is like a power substitute, trash when in starting 11 but godly in the last 15min.

Im so fucking mad right now, HOW CAN A TEAM NOT SCORE WITH THESE CHANCES?. Fuck that game, especially Kameni. Average keeper against everyone else but always god against us, i swear this nigga hates madrid.
Just hope Farca will drop points while messi is injured and we win the rest, should get us back to the top.

#AnimoLeo btw. And fuck the refs, La liga has legit the worst refs ever, every 3rd game is a major mistake, today it was 2. Fuck them.
A Madrid fan who doesn't think Isco is the second coming of Zidane #veryrare :oh:

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
Enzo. said:
A Madrid fan who doesn't think Isco is the second coming of Zidane #veryrare :oh:
i dont think anyone in this thread is that fond of of isco tbh, hes good but extremely overrated.

its just those ppl on youtube wit the madrid avis that suck him in the comments under his highlight vids

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
i dont think anyone in this thread is that fond of of isco tbh, hes good but extremely overrated.

its just those ppl on youtube wit the madrid avis that suck him in the comments under his highlight vids
:what: he was fantastic last season. He's just gotten off to a bad start

·
Registered
18,296 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:

He's a very talented but hes constantly doing dumb shit and ruining plays, such a frustrating player to watch.

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
One time said:
no he wasnt fantastic he just makes a couple big plays that make ppl forget about all the other shit he does,

his big play against barcelona last season happened because ronaldo bailed him out, he couldve sent cristiano thru easily but instead passed it behind him n luckily hummus n benz were tracking with him to lead to that counter attack gol.

like i said about isco, for every 1 great play he makes 5 fuckboy plays

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
no he wasnt fantastic he just makes a couple big plays that make ppl forget about all the other shit he does,

his big play against barcelona last season happened because ronaldo bailed him out, he couldve sent cristiano thru easily but instead passed it behind him n luckily hummus n benz were tracking with him to lead to that counter attack gol.

like i said about isco, for every 1 great play he makes 5 fuckboy plays
He basically just lacks good decision making, which you can't expect too much of him since he's young.

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
One time said:
He basically just lacks good decision making, which you can't expect too much of him since he's young.
hes about to be 24 and this is his 5th season with first division football, cant use the young excuse anymore

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
hes about to be 24 and this is his 5th season with first division football, cant use the young excuse anymore
24 is stil young lmfao, I'd give him another season before you start to judge. It's easy to call him frustrating rn because he hasn't been in form but last season every madrid fan was hyped as shit for him

·
Registered
18,296 Posts
One time said:
Nowhere near fantastic tbh.
I remember when James got injured for 1 or 2 months and he was starting most games, Madrid began to play like pure shit

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
One time said:
24 is stil young lmfao, I'd give him another season before you start to judge. It's easy to call him frustrating rn because he hasn't been in form but last season every madrid fan was hyped as shit for him
in football years thats not young lol ur entering ur prime n especially isco since hes been playing for like 6 years now hes damn near a vet.

im not hating on the guy bro i like him, but for example look at kovacic, dudes been here less than a month n already looks more settled, plays with the team better and makes helluva lot better decisions than isco, hes not as creative maybe n doesnt lack the flair but we already got enough of that. and kova is 21

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
Memphis Depay said:
But he's actually getting shat on by the fans tho :hah:

Fickle fucks.
i remember when we got hummus it took him i think until after the 1st classico to start beasting, which was like damn near middle of october

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
in football years thats not young lol ur entering ur prime n especially isco since hes been playing for like 6 years now hes damn near a vet.

im not hating on the guy bro i like him, but for example look at kovacic, dudes been here less than a month n already looks more settled, plays with the team better and makes helluva lot better decisions than isco, hes not as creative maybe n doesnt lack the flair but we already got enough of that. and kova is 21
Most football players enter their prime at 26 lol. I'm just saying we haven't seen the best of him  :dno:

·
Banned
31,115 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
i remember when we got hummus it took him i think until after the 1st classico to start beasting, which was like damn near middle of october
Im assuming hummus is James :hah:

Yeah man, coming from a different country, it takes time to settle down, but ppl dont like to wait and have patience... its disgusting... but eh who cares.

I mean he's been "shit" and got 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games. Thats more than Young gets on a full season :hah:

141 - 160 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.