[url=https://youtu.be/zW27xZuxcYM]cr7.com[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 22082 Posts

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
Ronaldo's been ass this season

Benzizou coming through though, shame Arbeloa had to fuck it up since we were reasonably in control imo. Midfield did good

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Dani is out for like 3 weeks. Pls anyone but arbeloa at rb, might just take ronaldo since he is ass so far this season.
Nacho would be my first choice or, with ramos being back, Varane at rb and Pepe back into the starting 11.
Cheryshev also used to play lb, so maybe him when we need more input for the attack

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
FaaM said:
Dani is out for like 3 weeks. Pls anyone but arbeloa at rb, might just take ronaldo since he is ass so far this season.
Nacho would be my first choice or, with ramos being back, Varane at rb and Pepe back into the starting 11.
Cheryshev also used to play lb, so maybe him when we need more input for the attack
Danilo should be back after international break, if not move varane/ramos to RB or even give nacho a shot idc anyone better than that cule

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
and its such a shame that im starting to dislike my favorite player of all time, ronaldo is declining right in front of me and it fucking sucks he cant do anything right anymore n is becoming a liability
fucking hell m8. one bad game any all of sudden he is a liability? he should leave yall asses. inconsiderate cunts.

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
pt said:
fucking hell m8. one bad game any all of sudden he is a liability? he should leave yall asses. inconsiderate cunts.
Biggest ronaldo stan here but he is ass the whole season so far, except that 5 goal game. Not just him not scoring but the way he plays.
Even last season he had a lot of downs imo, tho the highs we're even higher so I'm confident he'll come back stronger.

·
Banned
31,804 Posts
Absolutely dead at the players blaming Rafa, especially Ramos considering his fuck up. Wouldn't of even salvaged a point if the pen was converted. The way he downplayed his fuck up :clap:

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
FaaM said:
:jordanlaff:
Arbeloa will be decent enough in most league games lol

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Sergio Styles said:
:jordanlaff:
Arbeloa will be decent enough in most league games lol
Nah Arbeloa is pure shit now,  even though I like him as a person.
Gladly Danilo is back in training, should be ready after internationals

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
pt said:
Stfu u gypsy we all love ronaldo here if it was just '1 bad game' I wouldn't have posted that it's been like this since after the 2nd leg with juve.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Stfu u gypsy we all love ronaldo here if it was just '1 bad game' I wouldn't have posted that it's been like this since after the 2nd leg with juve.
Don't @ me bruh

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Benz out 1-3 weeks

We need better physio squad asap like rocky
It's not our physio squad, it happens to a lot of teams. The players have way too many games, especially these dumb international test games need to go, and quality should be shortend to how it used to be.
Our best player this season out :-/ now cr must get his shit together

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
FaaM said:
It's not our physio squad, it happens to a lot of teams. The players have way too many games, especially these dumb international test games need to go, and quality should be shortend to how it used to be.
Our best player this season out :-/ now cr must get his shit together
seems like it happens to us more than others

261 - 280 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.