Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 22082 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
FaaM said:
Great post 10/10. This isn't misc or barca thread fuckboy
You literally overrate every single player from your team though fam. Lewa and Suarez not above James?
Navas and de gea better than neuer? Are you really being serious? Just cause one plays for your team and one was linked with it in the transfer period?

·
Banned
40,731 Posts
SGD said:
You literally overrate every single player from your team though fam. Lewa and Suarez not above James?
Navas and de gea better than neuer? Are you really being serious? Just cause one plays for your team and one was linked with it in the transfer period?
Fam, that's just his opinion :frankwd:

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
SGD said:
Boy I don't even like De Gea cause of his atleti past, but if you follow BuLi you'll see that neuer isn't performing on his max this season, every german newspaper shares my opinion too.

·
Registered
405 Posts
So pumped for the match! hoping Bale starts but i have a feeling he wont... his first matches this season was the most productive weve seen him since he signed. Ramos needs a good game today... he adds so much emotion to the rivalry matches. Hala madrid!

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco; Cristiano, Benzema.

so kova actually not starting but np, casemiro solidity in Mid will give modric chance to pull the strings offensively, hoping our finishing isnt shit today but i think we will win 3-1

221 - 240 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.