Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 22082 Posts

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Lil Mexico said:
when he becomes the top against Atletico :obamahhh:
Would be so GOAT!

Hyped to see how we play against them, with carlo we´ve always played like shit, useless crosses on crosses, i wonder what Rafas plan ist.

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
was at work during the game just finished watching the full match replay

90 minutes honestly this shit looked like a scrimmage lol nobody played bad, defense didnt have much to do but i just cant help but laugh when i see nacho on the ball or making a tackle nigga gets me so weak.

ronaldo shouldve had a hat trick that ball that modric played thru to him was like he hit triangle so beautiful.

other than that theres really not much to say about the game another great performance by killa kov and i really like seeing casemiro in that holding MF role gives kroos the ability to float close the box which u can tell he was much more comfortable in and played his best game of the seasonn.

Bale/ramos/james return sunday for the derby so rafa will have some decisions to make, ancelotti was simeones bitch the past 2 years so im lookin forward to see what rafa gameplan is.

also sidenote: not saying that carvajal was bad today, he was good, but i dont think hes done enough in danilos absense to warrant starting over him when danilo returns imo.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
FaaM said:
Suarez and Lewa arent ahead of James, especially not Suarez. Lewa is a world class striker and you cant compare them cause of positions, but id rate James above him cause of his brilliant understanding of the game.
Neuer is extremely overrated, im german btw, both Navas and De Gea are ahead of him atm imo.
Müller is on James level, he scores more (cause he has the best positioning, maybe a draw with CR, in the world)  but lacks play making ability.

It is true that Modric has more importance to our game (cause he the best play maker), but he cant compete with James when it comes to scoring. But comparing them is useless anyway, cause of their different roles in the team.
Crine ppl in 2015 still tryna be edgy

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
MOROCCOS FINEST said:
Bale n Ramos cleared for sunday n reports saying they will start

James- Questionable

Danilo-Doubtful
seeing james is cleared, probably wont start though.

i imagine he comes on for bale a little past half unless bale is really 100%, in that case he comes on for isco, which id prefer

bale and james chem was looking real nice and id love to bring them back at the same time

ramos better play 90 cause nacho is going to get fucked by atleti

201 - 220 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.